Our Saviors Lutheran Day School 1

Posted December 30, 2013
Class sizes way too small. Your kid will only have 1 or 2 kids at their age group even going there. Other graduates have told how boring it was to go there and how the teachers did not specilize on them enough. Don't recommend going here, opt for the public schools instead.

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted April 04, 2008
You could not ask for a better school and personalized education for your child. My kids love it, my wife and I love it as well. The teachers are simply amazing. This is one of the best I have seen in the country!

Our Saviors Lutheran Day School 0

Posted March 15, 2008
Our Savior's Lutheran School is a wonderful environment to teach students. The class sizes are small and there are many learning opportunities. It is nationally accredited and and has a great curriculum. The teachers are very supportive and work well as a team.

Posted July 27, 2007
Our Savior's Lutheran School is a wonderful school. The teacher's are very gifted, caring, and great at what they do. Academically the students are above average. The tuition is very reasonable for a private school. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has preschool to grade 7 age children.

Our Saviors Lutheran Day School
Po Box 477, Crookston, MN  56716
Last modified Our Saviors Lutheran Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Our Saviors Lutheran Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top