Crystal, MN

Posted October 08, 2014
This school is fantastic. I feel so good about sending my kids to this school. The environment great and the teachers going above and beyond their job.

Posted August 19, 2014
I LOVE Neill. Both of my daughters have received personalized educational attention in their large classes. Their teachers are able to recognize their strengths and encourage that strength - whether it be to send them to another class for a tougher math group or have them be a "table leader" to lead & encourage their classmates who might be struggling. They do a GREAT job main-streaming students with special needs. I LOVE that my daughters are learning about physical & mental differences in people - because that is the Real World! They are very sensitive to their friends who might need help. (Three girls competing over who gets to push the wheelchair is a great problem to have! :) ) The staff are SO involved in the students. Staff members greet every child by name (EVERY staff - from the principal to the janitors to the education-aides and lunchroom staff). That makes me VERY confident that my girls are being cared for & nurtured throughout the day. They aren't just another student. I know the principal and staff take discipline VERY seriously. There is no room for disrespect or "bullying". (Not that it doesn't exist, because it is STILL a building full of children!).

Posted April 26, 2012
I have one child who is in K and a fourth grader at Neill. Neill is a great school. With the school boundary changes a couple of years ago, my fourth grader has experienced bullying. He loves Neill. His grades have improved and is making really great friends. The Neill kids really respect each other. Principal Hanson is great

Posted May 10, 2010
This school is absolutely wonderful. I have never felt so good about sending my kids to school and know they are getting a great education. My kindergardener has ADHD and her teacher Mrs. Gellner and social worker Ms. Ward have gone above and beyond what is in their job description to make sure that she has accomidations set in place for her to learn. I am glad I chose this school.

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted September 13, 2008
Excellent test scores, wonderful music program and awesome media center. My children have developed responsibility and are learning so much thanks to the teachers at Neill.

Posted August 09, 2007

Posted December 03, 2005
My family and I moved here from out of state last school year and both our children attend Neill. I found Neill to be friendly, the environment great and the teachers going above and beyond their job. This year, my son has a great teacher and he is very happy. My daughter has a great teacher as well. The school is close to our home and the kids are able to take the bus which is helpful to our family. Let me add that Neill has a great Chess Club after school on Mondays that my children are in and enjoy very much. Our principal at Neill is also very nice and loves our children. I would recommend this school to any family in the area. Thanks to our teachers who take care of our kids and educate them. Without your help, it would not be possible. A Happy Parent

Neill Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2005
This school has disiplinary issues that need to be addressed. excessive bullies and lack of class room management by teachers. Students are also subjected to social workers and teacher evaluations that assume students have mental issues of attention disorders instead of calling parents or following district policy on disiplinary action. My recomendation is not to enroll your children here. Sincerely a parent who's child was involved in these issues.

Neill Elementary School
6600 Medicine Lake Rd, Crystal, MN  55427
Last modified Neill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top