Bad
Good

This school is fantastic. I feel so good about sending my kids to this school. The environment great and the teachers going above and beyond their job.

I LOVE Neill. Both of my daughters have received personalized educational attention in their large classes. Their teachers are able to recognize their strengths and encourage that strength - whether it be to send them to another class for a tougher math group or have them be a "table leader" to lead & encourage their classmates who might be struggling. They do a GREAT job main-streaming students with special needs. I LOVE that my daughters are learning about physical & mental differences in people - because that is the Real World! They are very sensitive to their friends who might need help. (Three girls competing over who gets to push the wheelchair is a great problem to have! :) ) The staff are SO involved in the students. Staff members greet every child by name (EVERY staff - from the principal to the janitors to the education-aides and lunchroom staff). That makes me VERY confident that my girls are being cared for & nurtured throughout the day. They aren't just another student. I know the principal and staff take discipline VERY seriously. There is no room for disrespect or "bullying". (Not that it doesn't exist, because it is STILL a building full of children!).

I have one child who is in K and a fourth grader at Neill. Neill is a great school. With the school boundary changes a couple of years ago, my fourth grader has experienced bullying. He loves Neill. His grades have improved and is making really great friends. The Neill kids really respect each other. Principal Hanson is great

This school is absolutely wonderful. I have never felt so good about sending my kids to school and know they are getting a great education. My kindergardener has ADHD and her teacher Mrs. Gellner and social worker Ms. Ward have gone above and beyond what is in their job description to make sure that she has accomidations set in place for her to learn. I am glad I chose this school.

Excellent test scores, wonderful music program and awesome media center. My children have developed responsibility and are learning so much thanks to the teachers at Neill.

Last modified Neill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.