Posted June 18, 2013
My kids attended this school a few years back and loved it! We are a military family and unfortunately have to relocate every few years and with all of the schools my children have been in all over the U.S., Bayview Elementary ranks as their favorite! The staff is phenomenal, very caring and highly qualified. Our fondest memories were of Bayview Elementary!

Posted April 05, 2012
I have had three children grace the halls of BayView, and in the past 11 years since we first began our journey we have had an overall outstanding experience. The teachers and principal really seem to know the kids well, not just as faces in a crowd but as individuals. We've utilized the special ed program and the ASD program and have found both very helpful. When I've had concerns arise, they were addressed promptly and appropriately. I feel like my role as a parent is respected, and my opinion matters. My only criticism is that the class sizes tend to be larger than what I think is optimal. But overall, BayView has been a wonderful school!

Posted September 23, 2010
The students that attend make a school what it is and that's why our school is the best

Posted September 22, 2010
Caring staff and involved parents.

Posted September 21, 2010
They have wonderful teachers and staff! Everyone is always happy to be there and the students do wonderful!

Posted September 21, 2010
The atmosphere is welcoming, the teachers are supportive. I wouldn't dream of sending my child any other school in the area.

Posted September 21, 2010
Our school has a terrific and very dedicated staff. We also have a great group of students which includes a high number of special education students. Our parents are the best ever!

Posted January 30, 2010
This is a great school. It has very good parent teacher communication. They do very fun educational activities. This is a great public school if you want your child to have a fun educational learning experiance. I would greatly reccomend it to all.

Posted March 16, 2009
I think the school is great. All the staff are great and have super attitudes.

Posted June 26, 2008
I love the Bay View School forest and the staff at this school. My daughter is thrilled with her teachers, the computers, and the woods!

Bay View Elementary School
8708 Vinland, Duluth, MN  55810
Last modified Bay View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bay View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top