Duluth, MN

Posted January 28, 2013
Never a day goes by that I worry about my child at St. James. I know he is in the best hands with the best teachers and staff available in my area. I have been so impressed with the communication, excellent teaching staff and the amazing growth I have seen in my child. I am not Catholic but chose to send him to a Catholic school because we wanted him to be instilled with respect, good morals, and a caring outlook. That is what he is learning everyday while also receiving an excellent education.

Posted August 29, 2011
A small school with a big heart. Small class sizes, wonderful teachers, involved parents, all together with a newly remodeled campus including a beautiful new gym.

Posted March 17, 2004
- a former student
My nieces all attend St James and I could only say good things about this school. Teachers have been so wonderful and caring to my nieces. I think the smaller classs sizes gives the students the extra attention students need these days. I was also a student there myself and the teachers were just so caring and wonderful as they still are today. Thnaks St Jmaes for putting students first!

St James Catholic School
715 N 57th Avenue West, Duluth, MN  55807
Last modified St James Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St James Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top