Posted November 17, 2014
We absolutely love Summit School. The teachers are amazing and very knowledgeable about child development. Our oldest was more than prepared for Kindergarten both socially and academically. My kids run into the building in the morning excited for their day to begin and we have total peace of mind as we head off to work. We have gotten to know other families over the years which has been fantastic. I'm thankful every day that we found this community.

Summit School/Educational Frontiers 2

Posted November 18, 2012
I agree with the other reviews that most of the teachers at Summit are Excellent. I also agree that their business practices are bad due to poor leadership. If you are not influential, or have lots of money, your "reserved" spot may be given to someone else who is! I also had some issues with the quality of their "maintenance" that was done on and around the building. There are many other fine Daycares/Schools in Duluth. I would look elsewhere than Summit School.

Summit School/Educational Frontiers 1

Posted May 31, 2011
The teachers are great, but the person who runs the place is condescending and treats only her favorite parents with respect. Do NOT bring your child to this school if you're not going to be able to donate lots of money to the 'school.'

Posted September 29, 2010
My son attended Summit for two years before transitioning to Kindergarten in the public school system. After Summit he was very well prepared for public school, and clearly had a head start as a result. My experience with Summit was uniformly positive in terms of parent involvement and curriculum quality. i would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Posted October 30, 2009
Our children have been attending summit school and absolutely love it. It is in a residential neighborhood on wooded property that has open space for the children to run, play and enjoy nature. Summit School provides a wonderful mix of academic excellence through french, music, and art classes, along with numerous activities in the classroom. Small class sizes help teachers and students form strong bonds. Their staff show their dedication daily by thier attentiveness to the individual needs of children, by creating challenging and fun activites and by truly loving thier work. I can't say enough about this school. We had tried several other schools before and there is no comparison, Summit School is amazing.

Summit School/Educational Frontiers
1600 N 8th Avenue E, Duluth, MN  55805
Last modified Summit School/Educational Frontiers is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Summit School/Educational Frontiers Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top