Duluth, MN
Before care: Yes

Posted April 23, 2014
Lakeview Christian Academy is a great school. This school is academically strong for all my children, elementary and middle school. The teachers push their students to do their best academically and in character development. We look forward to what Lakeview will provide in high school as well.

Posted April 23, 2014
My school is filled with teachers who genuinely know, love, and care for my four children. The expectations set for the students are high. This leads to a high level of achievement. I am thrilled to send my children to Lakeview Christian Academy.

Posted April 23, 2014
This is our second year at Lakeview Christian Academy and we plan to send our children here for years to come. The school's student code of conduct is one we believe is of the utmost importance- Not only in school, but in life. There is a true feeling of family in that Everyone has our children's best interests at heart. We are blessed to have the opportunity to send our children to LCA.

Lakeview Christian Academy 2

Posted April 23, 2014
The public high school honor classes are more academically challenging then most high school classes at Lakeview Christian Academy. Their high school education is not very good. Children will not be challenged enough in this education. The high school is lacking. Would not recommend sending a child here for high school ever.

Lakeview Christian Academy 1

Posted April 23, 2014
This school had a very poor high school education. I had a student here whom I pulled out due to poor education. A public high school is fair better then this school. If parents want a public school Marshall High School is far better! My student here also experienced bullying from students and teachers! Teachers would be very mean to my student as well as the children. I would never recommend this school to anyone due to poor education and bullying from not only the students but teachers as well.

Posted April 03, 2013
I have chldren in the elementary grades at Lakeview and I have appreciated the Christian manner in which all circumstances are dealt with. I know my children are not perfect, and it is reassuring that the faculty and staff follow a Biblical approach of engagement when addressing the positive and negative aspects of my children's academic performance and social behavior. Thankfully, there is still a place where absolutes are taught in a loving and caring environment without compromise. If you are thinking about a genuine Christian education for your children in a safe, small school environment, Lakeview is a great choice.

Lakeview Christian Academy 1

Posted September 24, 2012
I sent both my son and my daughter here two years ago. It is NOT non-denominational school. This school is made up of Pentecostal's and Jehovah's Witnesses. This wouldn't be a big problem - except for that they condemn any other Christian denominational views being "incorrect." The schoolwork is very easy and students get away with doing nothing. It is not challenging. My older daughter had more rigorous work at the other private school, and she was more prepared and accepted into an Ivy League school. I pulled both my children out and put them in the other school in the area and are doing MUCH better. There are no electives here. Only one foreign language, and two art classes. Students will not receive a well-rounded education. The teachers here are far much to personal. Teachers answering cell phones in the middle of class, teachers' family coming & disrupting class, about half of the time talking about personal lives. The students here are very rough and untamed. The staff never answer the phones. Do not send your kids here. The other private school in the area is a little bit more, but more worth your money and your kids will very well prepared.

Posted January 19, 2011
This is a great place. I send my daughter here and am in administrative support. The education is wonderful and the support each student receives from both staff and family is incredible.

Posted June 15, 2009
My daughter has had a wonderful experience at Lakeview. It challenges her academically and the peer group is great. It almost seems that peer pressure is a positive thing here.

Lakeview Christian Academy 4

Posted March 07, 2006
My students received excellent training to prepare them for college. The staff is caring. The students are expected to do the work assigned them which in most public schools, does not happen. Although the school is not perfect, it is sincere and a great alternative for Christian families.

Lakeview Christian Academy
155 West Central Entrance, Duluth, MN  55811
Last modified Lakeview Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lakeview Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top