Posted June 06, 2008
My daughter just finished up kindergarten at kenwood edison and I was very happy with the experience. I do believe this is the best school in the area. The teachers are great. The staff knows my kid by name, the staff knows who my kid is without her next to me. They really take the time to know each child and it is a really friendly atmosphere. I highly reccomend this school to anyone who values education. After one year in kenwood, I would never think to mainstream my child in public schools.

Posted November 14, 2007
My son relocated to Kenwood Edison when starting the 3rd grade. Previous to that he was at Caribou Lake and had been suffering in reading and math. Although he was receiving help in these subjects, his scores never seemed to improve. Moving into the city we elected to have him attend Kenwood Edison. The teacher warned me that his reading and math were much below where he should have been. After just a month his abilities in these areas skyrocketed. Sometimes he still struggles at math, but it does not beat him down as it did before. The teachers here are an excellent assett to our community! We love this school and wouldn't attend a standard public school if our options were to change. Keep going Kenwood Edison! Great job!

Posted October 23, 2006

Posted November 01, 2004
my name is tina and i have 2 children in the duluth edison school system 1 in kindergarden and 1 in the junior high 8 th grade i have to say these are the best schools in this town the teachers care the students are respectful and there is a open relationship between teachers and parents and students i never feel i am as a parent being spoken down to or that if my child is not doing well it is my fault they have open welcome program it is super super and thank goodness there is a edison program for the what the public schools people think are 'unteachable '

Posted July 28, 2003
- a former student

Duluth Edison Charter School
1750 Kenwood Ave, Duluth, MN  55811
Last modified Duluth Edison Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Duluth Edison Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top