Bad
Good

My daughter just finished up kindergarten at kenwood edison and I was very happy with the experience. I do believe this is the best school in the area. The teachers are great. The staff knows my kid by name, the staff knows who my kid is without her next to me. They really take the time to know each child and it is a really friendly atmosphere. I highly reccomend this school to anyone who values education. After one year in kenwood, I would never think to mainstream my child in public schools.

My son relocated to Kenwood Edison when starting the 3rd grade. Previous to that he was at Caribou Lake and had been suffering in reading and math. Although he was receiving help in these subjects, his scores never seemed to improve. Moving into the city we elected to have him attend Kenwood Edison. The teacher warned me that his reading and math were much below where he should have been. After just a month his abilities in these areas skyrocketed. Sometimes he still struggles at math, but it does not beat him down as it did before. The teachers here are an excellent assett to our community! We love this school and wouldn't attend a standard public school if our options were to change. Keep going Kenwood Edison! Great job!

Last modified Duluth Edison Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.