Duluth, MN

Posted March 15, 2011
My son has been to many schools. This by far was the best. THe teachers, principals, and everything about it. If I could take these teachers with my child as he grew older I definately would. I have never had one school even come close

Posted November 07, 2010
This school has been crucial to guiding my sons as to who they are and how they belong to a community - The staff here is dedicated and talented and full of heart. The Adminstration at this school is out of this world!!!

Posted October 11, 2010
Nettleton has amazing, dedicated, student centered administrators and staff. The programming reflects the diversity of our population. Students are held to high standards and staffwork hard to meet all the needs of students. Nettleton is a supporting and nurturing environment where students excel.

Posted October 11, 2010
Nettleton has a wonderfully diverse student body as well as some of the best teachers/administrators you can find!

Posted October 11, 2010
You will not find a school like Nettleton any where else in Duluth! From the administration to the teacher to the students ... it is a very special with such special attention to all students academic and social needs.

Posted September 09, 2009
my granddaughter will start kindergarden and she is sooo very excited...she has been at this school for pre=school and loves her teacher...I am looking forward to her year!

Posted January 08, 2008
This is the first time in my child's education that they have come home from school happy and excited about learning. They have taken the time to find out what motivates ym child and made it a part of my child's education

Posted October 09, 2007

Posted December 09, 2006
If you can get your child into this school please do! It is amazing. My son went to kindergarten there and had Mrs. Thompson. She was amazing. All of the teachers were, I was very involved and it was such a fun school. There were so many activities and opportunities for the kids to get involved. The focus on reading, science and math is amazing. They sent home books every night and even let us take books home to keep every week after 'bingo for books'. We had to move to Minneapolis but we miss this school very much and I know we will never find another like it. Nettleton we miss you!

Nettleton Magnet Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2006
Two of our four children attend Nettleton. It's a gem. Nettleton is in the city's poorest, 'toughest' neighborhood yet parents throughout the district send their children there. The strengths are the many extracurricular activities, aggressive pursuit of grant dollars, and Principal Heilig's leadership.

Nettleton Magnet Elementary School
108 East 6th St, Duluth, MN  55805
Last modified Nettleton Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nettleton Magnet Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top