Posted October 07, 2014
Just came back from conferences with my son's sixth-grade teachers. What a group of cheerful, dedicated and caring people! Student assignments seem more challenging than I was given at the same school back in the early '70s.

Posted December 02, 2013
this school is not a good choice the teachers are the biggest bullies in school they are only nice to their friends kids and they don't give you your work back to review what you did wrong and correct it, and you'll turn your work in with them standing right there, they will lose it and say you never turned it in. Bottom line is if you are one of their friends kids your work is always turned in if your not it's not.

Posted June 15, 2009
Ordean is an excellent Middle School. We've enjoyed the terrific staff and wonderful administration.

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted February 26, 2008

Posted February 01, 2008

Ordean East Middle School 2

Posted January 03, 2008
Overall, there are teachers in this school that truly care about the kids. However, it appears that for some teaching is a task and not a passion. While I understand that there are rules and guidelines that I may not be aware of, I also am frustrated by the fact that every student is taught the same and expected to learn the same. Ordean, as would all middle schools in Duluth, would excell with additional training on how to teach to the different STYLES of learning. As a parent, I would be more than happy to get involved and support the school if they were to take on this initiative.

Posted December 21, 2007

Posted October 11, 2007

Ordean East Middle School 0

Posted August 29, 2007
I happen to love this school although I do think it needs to expand-just a little. What I mean is that there are not enough classrooms or supplies. When I was a 6th grader we had music in the life skills room...and I feel that in 6th grade that you should be able to feel comfortable and safe. Not crammed in a life skills room for music. I just feel that the school could use more funding.

Ordean East Middle School
229 E. 4th St., Duluth, MN  55804
Last modified Ordean East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Ordean East Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top