Piedmont Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2014
My school is Piedmont Elementary School. I am a grandparent of a Piedmont student. It has a great basketball and sports program, the children are all well-mannered and show how much they care for one another. It is a wonderful place to educate our future generations! we enjoy hearing about the programs the children participate in and the projects they are working on.

Piedmont Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2005
I had two children attend Piedmont School and both had excellent experiences there. The staff is caring and capable and my children were treated as special individuals there. Duluth does have exellent elementary schools and Piedmont is certainly near or at the top!

Piedmont Elementary School 1

Posted August 19, 2004
Our family and friends did not have good experiences with Piedmont. The principal is only PT and does not handle problems well. My sons teacher does not interact with children well. Talking with the staff about our concerns did not help at all. I do not recommend this school. All of our family friends have pulled their children out and enrollment is down at Piedmont.

Piedmont Elementary School
2827 Chambersburg Ave, Duluth, MN  55811
Last modified Piedmont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Piedmont Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top