Eagan, MN

Posted April 15, 2014
I am going into 9th grade as of the 2014-2015 school year, I went to Northview starting in kindergarten. I miss it so much! Not only will you learn math and reading, but you learn how to strive for success and learn life lessons. I can look back to every grade remembering all my wonderful teachers, starting with Mrs. Lee in kindergarten all the way to Mrs. Holtz in fifth grade! I have met so many friends from my neighborhood and outside that I will know for many years to come. Skip the traditional private schools, go to public! Northview was amazing!

Northview Elementary School 0

Posted October 25, 2010
Awesome teachers and a warm welcoming school!

Posted October 18, 2010
Our daughter has epilepsy and has special needs. After transferring from a school in dist 197, which focused on things she couldnt do, Northview focused on things she could. Giving her a sense of pride and self-esteem. Since starting Northview in the second grade, she is thriving! This school is the best!

Posted March 20, 2010
Outstanding programs! Excellent teachers and principal. We still talk about the great experience our boys had there!

Northview Elementary School 0

Posted February 12, 2009
This school it top notch!!! Mrs Carl is a great principal and the teachers really care about your children. Not just their education but their well being. We are so blessed to live here where our children can have a great education.

Posted June 14, 2007
Northview is a wonderful, caring learning environment. The principal is exemplary, the staff are outstanding, parent involvement is excellent. We couldn't ask for more. Our daughter will be in Fifth Grade next year, and Northview has been her school since Kindergarten. We consider ourselves fortunate to live in this district.

Posted November 14, 2006

Posted June 18, 2006
The math program is excellent. Students got chicken noodle soop on the menu after using basic statistics, verbal interviews and a little math.

Northview Elementary School
965 Diffley Rd, Eagan, MN  55123
Last modified Northview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top