Bad
Good

The teachers are great! My kids loved explorer class and all the fun learning activities Pinewood has to offer.

After 2 years at Pinewood I can say that they are an average school with a great activity program. Poor communication with the principal and teachers (unanswered emails and phone calls where the subject was not addressed) left us feeling like we didn't matter. Perfect if you are a corporation however. My kids will not be returning and if I could, I would move.

My daughter is currently a first grader at Pinewood. Her Kindergarten teacher was absolutely amazing, and we enjoy her first grade teacher as well. I love the guided reading program and the explore classes offered. She is thriving and looks forward to school each and every day.

Both my children started at Pinewood this year. My son was significantly behind in reading. I can't believe the level of progress he's made. His teacher provided extra resources to help him advance. I couldn't be happier with their experience.

Last modified Pinewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.