Pinewood Elementary School 5

Posted January 31, 2012
My daughter is currently a first grader at Pinewood. Her Kindergarten teacher was absolutely amazing, and we enjoy her first grade teacher as well. I love the guided reading program and the explore classes offered. She is thriving and looks forward to school each and every day.

Pinewood Elementary School 5

Posted June 13, 2008
Both my children started at Pinewood this year. My son was significantly behind in reading. I can't believe the level of progress he's made. His teacher provided extra resources to help him advance. I couldn't be happier with their experience.

Pinewood Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2006
My daughter is a former student of Pinewood. She attended K and 1st here. We have since moved to an out of state elementary school that is in the top 1% of the state. I feel that she is thriving here due to the basics that she received at Pinewood. The principal was always visible in the halls among the students and staff. The electives program that they had when we were there was amazing! I have never seen anything like it at an elementary school. The 2 teachers we had, Mrs. Opsahl and Ms. Antonovich, were caring, skilled and enthusiastic! My daughter still speaks fondly of Pinewood!

Pinewood Elementary School
4300 Dodd Rd, Eagan, MN  55123
Last modified Pinewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top