Eagan, MN

Posted February 10, 2014
Pilot knob is the best of the best. The principal and teachers will do everything to make sure your child suceeds. I have never seen a principal so involved with the students at any school except this school. He knows every student by name. He is very involved with all the classes. My girls went there for 2 and 3 years. We moved districts and do not attend this school anymore. The school they are at now doesn't even compare to Pilot Knob. You can walk into this school in the morning and you will see the teachers dancing along with the principal, definitely brightens up your day. The principal and teachers is what makes this school a 5 star school.

Posted August 01, 2013
my doughter goes to pilot elemantary and my son too in september GREADSCHOOL ILIKE EVERY THIN FOR PILOTKNOB TEACHERS PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES READING

Pilot Knob Elementary School

Posted January 26, 2010
My daughter goes to Pilot Knob Elementary school and she loves this school. Excellent Principal and teachers. They got lot of extra activities in school, especially Reading club. Teachers take a special care about each student.

Posted July 15, 2009
My daughter transfered during her 1st grade year and we have been so overwhelmingly pleased! The staff are very committed to seeing her succeed, I love the monthly reading club and the math mentors program with Lockheed Martin.

Posted April 20, 2009
We are a professional family and sent 3 kids to Pilot Knob. I am surprised by the low 'GreatSchools' rating because we had teriffic experiences with all but one teacher. The plusses - a school with passionate teachers and leadership, a diverse community, and a willingness to meet each child's needs (we have a special needs child.) Any school can do a great job with a building full of bright, socioeconomically advantaged students. Pilot Knob does a great job with a population that includes professional families, single-parent households, recent immigrants, and kids with disabilities. Test scores don't reflect this diversity. ALL of our kids are better for the experience of succeeding in an environment that reflects the world around them.

Posted September 20, 2008
I'm a teacher at Pilot Knob. The children at Pilot Knob all become engaged readers and learners. Pilot Knob is dedicated to the success of every child and offers free extraneous learning opportunities to those who need them. For those who are interested in engaging extracurricular activities, Pilot Knob offers a vast array of after school community education programs for enrichment, as well as extra opportunities for academically gifted children during school. What sets Pilot Knob apart, however, is the community that children enter into! Parents, children, teachers, and staff all become part of a network of friends and family that will last a lifetime.

Posted January 03, 2008
Pilot Knob is a great school with wonderful teachers.

Posted November 10, 2007
I have enjoyed the intimate and caring atmosphere created by past and current principals and teachers at Pilot Knob. When the principal takes the time to interact and address children by name it makes for a wonderful environment. Pilot Knob has made a positive impact on my child and her schoolmates are a delight also.

Pilot Knob Elementary School
1436 Lone Oak Rd, Eagan, MN  55121
Last modified Pilot Knob Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pilot Knob Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top