Eagan, MN

Living Word Academy 0

Posted November 16, 2009
This school provides solid academic teaching, solid Scripture teaching, and a great, small environment for children to learn. Our children have attended there K-6 and we are so grateful to have found this diamond. We can't say enough great things about Living Word and its staff. JK

Living Word Academy 0

Posted May 21, 2009
Living Word Academy is NOT affiliated with Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. It is affiliated with Association of Free Lutheran Congregations Plymouth MN.

Living Word Academy 5

Posted May 27, 2005
We are thrilled with the education our sons have received here; their academic knowledge far exceeds the norm and they consistently test at 1-3 grade levels above their actual grade level. Combine this with educators who care deeply and demonstrate and teach strong Christian values, and you have a phenomenal school! Living Word is also much more affordable than most of the other private schools in the area. As a parent, I can be as involved as I choose to be, depending upon my schedule, but I am always kept apprised of my children's performance by their teachers. This is the closest thing to a family you will find in a school setting!

Living Word Academy