Eagan, MN

Posted November 16, 2009
This school provides solid academic teaching, solid Scripture teaching, and a great, small environment for children to learn. Our children have attended there K-6 and we are so grateful to have found this diamond. We can't say enough great things about Living Word and its staff. JK

Posted May 21, 2009
Living Word Academy is NOT affiliated with Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. It is affiliated with Association of Free Lutheran Congregations Plymouth MN.

Living Word Academy 5

Posted May 27, 2005
We are thrilled with the education our sons have received here; their academic knowledge far exceeds the norm and they consistently test at 1-3 grade levels above their actual grade level. Combine this with educators who care deeply and demonstrate and teach strong Christian values, and you have a phenomenal school! Living Word is also much more affordable than most of the other private schools in the area. As a parent, I can be as involved as I choose to be, depending upon my schedule, but I am always kept apprised of my children's performance by their teachers. This is the closest thing to a family you will find in a school setting!

4300 Nicols Rd, Eagan, MN  55122