Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 31, 2015
We switched to Rahn Elementary school for the orchestra program that was offered. We couldn't be happier with Ms. Anderson. She insists on the kids doing their best. Our daughter LOVES her cello class and has been doing excellent in school since starting orchestra. I think we made the right decision! Her classroom teacher is a very outgoing and caring person. The attitude from the teachers at Rahn is so enthusiastic that is encourages learning!

Posted December 07, 2014
I have been very happy with the education and attention that the teachers and faculty give to my children. Really a great school with caring teachers!

Posted March 14, 2011
I have three children that go to Rahn. My daughter attended K through 6th and I can't thank the staff there enough for the outstanding education they provided. The parent involvement is excellent and the teachers are grateful to have your help. The staff is truly dedicated not only to academic success, but also helping to build character and self confidence. I wish all parents could send their children to schools of this caliber.

Rahn Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2010
takes staff and teachers a long time to accomplish anything

Posted January 11, 2009
Both my daughter go to Rahn. Mrs. McCarthy is wonderful!! And Mrs. Gambucci is also wonderful. I think both the teachers are on top of things and really appreciate what wonderful teachers they are

Posted November 22, 2008
I went to Rahn as a child and my daughter attended Kindergarten there. I have so much respect for the school. Wonderful teachers, supportive community. Overal a top rated school.

Posted September 02, 2008
I went to Rahn when I was young and my oldest daughter went there and my youngest still attends the school. They teach the children good values and have great teachers!!

Rahn Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2007
I have a first grader at Rahn and her teacher (Mrs. White) is excellent, as was her kindergarten teacher last year (Mrs. McCarthy). The levy passed, which will fix this year's unfortunate large class sizes and add back some vital programs. Mr. Steele is a kind man and top notch principal in my opinion.

Rahn Elementary School 3

Posted January 16, 2006
My son is in kindergarten and continues to complain about how bored he is. I have discussed this with the teacher and have not seen any improvement. I am not impressed with the principle at all. He seems to be very detached from the parents. I am thinking about transferring my son next year.

4424 Sandstone Dr, Eagan, MN  55122
Last modified Rahn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.