Posted January 29, 2014
I love the fact that Orchestra is offered. I feel this gives my child an advantage. I wish more schools would add orchestra. I feel it is very beneficial for brain development and for creating a well rounded human being. The teachers that my son has had in the past have been wonderful. The faculty, including the teachers genuinely care about the children.

Posted March 14, 2011
I have three children that go to Rahn. My daughter attended K through 6th and I can't thank the staff there enough for the outstanding education they provided. The parent involvement is excellent and the teachers are grateful to have your help. The staff is truly dedicated not only to academic success, but also helping to build character and self confidence. I wish all parents could send their children to schools of this caliber.

Rahn Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2010
takes staff and teachers a long time to accomplish anything

Rahn Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted January 11, 2009
Both my daughter go to Rahn. Mrs. McCarthy is wonderful!! And Mrs. Gambucci is also wonderful. I think both the teachers are on top of things and really appreciate what wonderful teachers they are

Posted November 22, 2008

Rahn Elementary School 0

Posted November 22, 2008
I went to Rahn as a child and my daughter attended Kindergarten there. I have so much respect for the school. Wonderful teachers, supportive community. Overal a top rated school.

Posted September 02, 2008
I went to Rahn when I was young and my oldest daughter went there and my youngest still attends the school. They teach the children good values and have great teachers!!

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted December 13, 2007

Rahn Elementary School
4424 Sandstone Dr, Eagan, MN  55122
Last modified Rahn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rahn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.