Posted December 07, 2014
I have been very happy with the education and attention that the teachers and faculty give to my children. Really a great school with caring teachers!

Posted March 14, 2011
I have three children that go to Rahn. My daughter attended K through 6th and I can't thank the staff there enough for the outstanding education they provided. The parent involvement is excellent and the teachers are grateful to have your help. The staff is truly dedicated not only to academic success, but also helping to build character and self confidence. I wish all parents could send their children to schools of this caliber.

Rahn Elementary School 2

Posted February 19, 2010
takes staff and teachers a long time to accomplish anything

Rahn Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted January 11, 2009
Both my daughter go to Rahn. Mrs. McCarthy is wonderful!! And Mrs. Gambucci is also wonderful. I think both the teachers are on top of things and really appreciate what wonderful teachers they are

Posted November 22, 2008

Rahn Elementary School 0

Posted November 22, 2008
I went to Rahn as a child and my daughter attended Kindergarten there. I have so much respect for the school. Wonderful teachers, supportive community. Overal a top rated school.

Posted September 02, 2008
I went to Rahn when I was young and my oldest daughter went there and my youngest still attends the school. They teach the children good values and have great teachers!!

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted December 13, 2007

Rahn Elementary School
4424 Sandstone Dr, Eagan, MN  55122
Last modified Rahn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rahn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top