Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I have 3 children that all attended Prairie View - The teachers are wonderful - This school has a variety of incomes and cultures and it is great to see a school that has a great mix and great students - could ask for a better school setting for my children- very welcoming -

We love Prairie View. The teachers have been wonderful and the staff is helpful. The classes and programs meet the needs of the students. It's a school that you can be confident your child is getting the best education possible. Some of the parents, however, could learn a few lessons from their kids regarding acceptance of others. I suppose it is like much of Eden Prairie, some people are more stuck up than others. But I will say that many parents participate and support school fundraisers, which has lead to some pretty awesome additions to the school. We are so happy that our kids are attending this school. We really couldn't have asked for anything better.

My son is in 1st grade at Prairie View and he loves it; it is a wonderful school with great teachers and lots of resources. They have spanish and KEY (advance math and reading) programs for my son. He is doing exceptionally well and is thriving.

Both of my children attended this school for one year and we loved it. My son had come from a 'bully' situation and moving him to Prairie View was the BEST thing that we could have done for him. The academics were great and the teachers took pride in their students' achievements. I also felt my son and daughter was safe from any bullying there.

Last modified Prairie View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.