Bad
Good

Posted June 16, 2012
We love Prairie View. The teachers have been wonderful and the staff is helpful. The classes and programs meet the needs of the students. It's a school that you can be confident your child is getting the best education possible. Some of the parents, however, could learn a few lessons from their kids regarding acceptance of others. I suppose it is like much of Eden Prairie, some people are more stuck up than others. But I will say that many parents participate and support school fundraisers, which has lead to some pretty awesome additions to the school. We are so happy that our kids are attending this school. We really couldn't have asked for anything better.

Posted April 27, 2010
My son is in 1st grade at Prairie View and he loves it; it is a wonderful school with great teachers and lots of resources. They have spanish and KEY (advance math and reading) programs for my son. He is doing exceptionally well and is thriving.

Posted August 09, 2007
Both of my children attended this school for one year and we loved it. My son had come from a 'bully' situation and moving him to Prairie View was the BEST thing that we could have done for him. The academics were great and the teachers took pride in their students' achievements. I also felt my son and daughter was safe from any bullying there.

Posted May 24, 2006
We have lived here in Eden Prairie, Mn for 11 years and all of our children have been thru Prairie View elementary. We love it. Everyone there is friendly, and willing to help or answer your questions. My son loves his teachers and I don't think they're as overbarring as some teachers. We really like the district.

Posted January 04, 2006
My daughter has gone to this school for 2 years, first and second grade, and it has been a rewarding and valuable experience for her. Parent involvement is important, and at this school it is definitely a positive experience. Academic programs are A+ and extracurricular activities have not been cut like in other areas of the country. This is due to parental involvement and caring teachers and administration. The money is there for the children. The community has voted for increases in taxes for the schools to have enought money to operate, but there have been some cuts as well. I don't see removal, I see refinement for those in staff positions to work better, more efficiently. Great kids, great teachers, each child is important and test scores aren't the only thing that matters to these teachers with busy days and lots of knowledge and attention to give the kids.

Prairie View Elementary School
17255 Peterborg Rd, Eden Prairie, MN  55346
Last modified Prairie View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.