PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Love this school. The teachers and staff are caring, diligent, and joyful. My two-year-old regularly dances and sings at home what he has learned in school.

I am a recent graduate of this school and I loved it!!! It was a great small school Experience and lots of one on one learning. We did a lot of fun things in school it was a joy to be there. As my 5th grade teacher once said, " St.Peters is one big happy family."

I truly value the teachers at St. Peter's and their feedback and insight regarding my childrens' learning styles. Recently, the computer instructor observed my child's attention challenges during afternoon computer class. The instructor and classroom teacher worked together to offer computers in the morning instead. My daughter is doing much better in computers now.

Our sons are excited to start their days at St. Peter's. As a parent it is the most comforting thing to know that your child loves their school and the people that care for them there.

St. Peter's is a wonderful school. Our child enjoys going and learning there. as a first grader he scored in the top 93% in the Iowa Basic test. He had a speaking part in the school Christmas musical and had alot of fun doing even though he is shy. There is no bullying because it is based on Christain problem solving. He loves St. Peter's so it is worth the drive.

We are a catholic family and my daughter attends St Peter's Kindergarten. I could not be more pleased with this school. First, the academics are very impressive and that was my first priority when selecting a school. I am endlessly amazed by the teacher's curriculum and how much my daughter is learning in Kindergarten. The students are also taught by other instructors, specializing in subjects such as music, math, etc. Second, the class size is fairly small so teacher/student ratio is great. This is a smaller school then usual which makes it a family environment, which is caring and loving. I'm not sure why a previous reviewer mentioned a "military" style - we do not see that here at St Peter's. Walk down the halls and listen to teachers acknowledge every child or listen to older students say "hi" to the younger students. St Peter's is a safe, caring and excellent school.

St. Peter's is a wonderful, christian environment and offers exceptional education for my children. The small class sizes mean individualized attention. St. Peter's has an excellent music program with personal music lessons given by the band instructor. The parents are very involved and the school has a total family atmosphere. They have a new principal and she is the best! I've never known a school with such a close-knit faculty. There are lots of family activities throughout the school year. Also, St. Peter's has the best preschool around. The preschool teacher is known nationally as a leader in her field. You and your kids will love St. Peter's.

Before choosing St. Peter's, we searched the entire Twin City area. When we arrived at St. Peter's we immediately felt like we were home. Staff was very helpful and caring. Since both parents work, the before and after school program was very important. Not only did St. Peter's offer this program but my child continues to be sad when we pick up early. School is very clean, organized. Everyone treats each other like they are part of a family. Everyone willing to help each other out (car pooling, pick up, etc.) We are going on our 5th year and couldn't be happier with our decision.

Last modified St. Peter's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6