Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 18, 2015
An incredible school that takes every child as an individual and never gives up on them.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
My daughter came to Cornelia as a new 3rd grade student and unbeknownst to us was at a 12% reading level on the MCA. Her teacher (Mrs. Vilipski) gave both our daughter and us hope and with her, MN Reading Corps, and Success Center, she was brought up to a 47% reading level in 7 months. We are incredibly grateful to everyone at Cornelia for never giving up and for instilling a love of reading into a girl who went from "I hate to read" to "I love books so much!" in what now feels like the blink of an eye. THANK YOU.

Cornelia Elementary School 3

Posted November 11, 2015
Cornelia has so far worked out okay for our kid. We had higher expectations but let us see how things go here

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted November 11, 2015
They hire inexperienced staff and do not take responsibility for their staffs incorrect behavior. Their inexperienced staff has made our child go through a very rough staff

Develops respect: Agree

Posted November 11, 2015
Our child is a top ranker when it comes to academic and we have never got any appreciation from their staff for that . First chance they get they make your little one look bad.

Posted August 25, 2015
Cornelia is the best school. My daughter loves to go to school. All teachers are really good and supportive. I love the diversity and safe environment of the school.

Posted August 12, 2014
The school is great. Teachers are encouraging and taking care of every single issue. The material provided for each class are up to date and well organized. Children also have fun and great social activities.

Posted April 30, 2013
excellent The children have been to 6-7 other schools and this is the best. best teachers and staff. I like the learning styles from the teachers and feel the children learn there.

Cornelia Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2013
Great school, teachers and students. My son loves it. I like the diversity of the school and my son is enjoying going to school.

Posted June 21, 2010
This school has been fantastic for my children. Everyone is very friendly and inclusive. It is the most diverse school in Edina and gives kids a chance to see that everyone out there is not just like them. The teachers and principal are caring and always available and accessible for parents. I have been very impressed

7000 Cornelia Dr, Edina, MN  55435
Last modified Cornelia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.