Edina, MN
Students enrolled: 1,348

Posted August 27, 2011
i love my school! vvms is great!(: I definetly am happy that i know i am getting a fabulous education! thanks valley view!

Posted May 13, 2011
This school is the best middle school in the area. If you ever come during connect time (9:13 am-9:27am) and hear announcements over the loudspeaker, thats me! Highly recommended!

Posted February 07, 2011
I am in fifth grade and I'm going to go to vvms and hope it's really good like how all of you explained in your comments! My best friend is going here and said her older sister went here and said it was a fantastic school! Hope she's right! See you vvms in 2011-2012!!!

Posted January 02, 2010

Posted August 23, 2009
This school is amazing. Ive gone to edina schools since kindergarten and I have made so many friends and have had so much fun there. The teachers are fun and show discpline when it needs to be shown and I have just been having a great time here.

Posted April 05, 2009
My oldest child is very bright, so I was afraid she would fall through the cracks of such a large middle school. To the contrary, she was placed in an advanced reading class (more like a 'reading-based projects' class, truth be told) and an accelerated math class. She has thrived. For our next two children, we'll try to get them involved in the same programs, but they are not as academically inclined as our first. I'm not worried at all about them, though. The school is terrific.

Posted March 31, 2009
Excellent school. Great efforts made to make all students successful. Great intervention for kids. Highly recommend.

Posted September 23, 2008
This school I would rank probably in the top 50 middle schools in the nation. It astounded me with there great teachers, students and enviorment.

Posted August 26, 2008

Valley View Middle School
6750 Valley View Rd, Edina, MN  55439
Last modified Valley View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top