Bad
Good

i love my school! vvms is great!(: I definetly am happy that i know i am getting a fabulous education! thanks valley view!

This school is the best middle school in the area. If you ever come during connect time (9:13 am-9:27am) and hear announcements over the loudspeaker, thats me! Highly recommended!

I am in fifth grade and I'm going to go to vvms and hope it's really good like how all of you explained in your comments! My best friend is going here and said her older sister went here and said it was a fantastic school! Hope she's right! See you vvms in 2011-2012!!!

This school is amazing. Ive gone to edina schools since kindergarten and I have made so many friends and have had so much fun there. The teachers are fun and show discpline when it needs to be shown and I have just been having a great time here.

My oldest child is very bright, so I was afraid she would fall through the cracks of such a large middle school. To the contrary, she was placed in an advanced reading class (more like a 'reading-based projects' class, truth be told) and an accelerated math class. She has thrived. For our next two children, we'll try to get them involved in the same programs, but they are not as academically inclined as our first. I'm not worried at all about them, though. The school is terrific.

Excellent school. Great efforts made to make all students successful. Great intervention for kids. Highly recommend.

This school I would rank probably in the top 50 middle schools in the nation. It astounded me with there great teachers, students and enviorment.

Last modified Valley View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.