Ellsworth, MN

Ellsworth Secondary 5

Posted May 13, 2014
Ellsworth School is a great school. What Ellsworth lacks in size is made up by the caring staff and great opportunities for the students. In this school there isn't an activity that my children haven't been able to participate in if they have wanted to. As a parent, I also appreciate the fact that I can consult any of the the teachers with issues that may arise. The school board and administration are also willing to listen and help correct any concerns that I may have.

Ellsworth Secondary 5

Posted August 18, 2013
"Small but mighty" is how I'd describe this school. I think it's a great school with a dedicated staff who really care about our kids. The teacher/kid ratio is also something you can't find elsewhere. Keep up the good work!

Ellsworth Secondary
513 South Broadway, Ellsworth, MN  56129
Last modified Ellsworth Secondary is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellsworth Secondary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top