PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at Our Saviors School are amazing! Smaller class sizes allow more hands on and time allotment with individualized learning.

We were struggling with public schools to see that our daughter was ready for Kindergarten. Mr. Limmel (Principal) had us meet with the kindergarten teacher and she also felt our daughter was ready too! It is now school year end and our daughter has learned so much, not only in the classroom but about herself! The staff geniunely care about your child and will do anything to help them succeed!

Our Savior Christian School has been a wonderful blessing to my granddaughter since 4th grade (now going into 8th). She had lost her mom at age 4 so the "family" at Our Savior's has been all the more meaningful. As the only new student in her class of 4th graders, Nicole was immediately helped to feel welcomed and part of the group. I thank God for arranging for Nicole to attend here!

This is the second year that my children have attended OSLS. The teachers are fantastic and my boys have excelled academically and socially since coming to this school. I would highly recommend Our Savior to any family looking for a strong education!!

Our Savior Lutheran School (OSLS) and Early Childhood Center is a blessing from God. The teachers helped my three sons (now adults) not just prepare them academically and socially, but more importantly, spiritually. It was wonderful to send them to the Early Childhood Center and K-8 school, knowing they would be taught the same Christian values being taught at home. I highly recommend OSLS where the Biblical-world view is taught in all subjects and where teachers inspire your child's Christian faith to grow. To God be the glory for providing a Christian school for children 33 months through eighth grade.

This school is one of those hidden treasures that we drove by on Hwy 7 everyday without realizing it was the place that would have such a positive and eternal impact on our lives. Years ago a friend had mentioned that her daughter was in the School Christmas program at Our Savior Lutheran School and then told me all about this amazing school. We decided to check it out, loved the staff immediately, and enrolled our son and daughter there, one in Kindergarten, one in Preschool. They are now in 7th and 5th grade and still love going to school there. Not only have they both excelled in their academic studies, but they have such a heart for the Lord. They openly pray and talk about God to their friends and family and enjoy reading their devotions as much as any other good book. The smaller class sizes allow them to build strong friendships and get the attention they need. Each year I see their foundation in their faith grow and I know it will stay with them as they move through life. Thank you Our Savior for being a place where my kids can go to school with Jesus everyday!

Our Savior is a wonderful place to send your child! Our daughter is new this year and she attends half days while being home schooled the other half. The students in her class have been so welcoming and inclusive. The teachers challenge her but make themselves available to help her succeed. The principal is a kind man that displays godly characteristics. Our daughter's confidence is increasing as she becomes involved in activities (volleyball, Christmas play) that I think would be intimidating to her at a larger school. Our Savior is a huge blessing to our family and we are so thankful God directed us to this school.

Choosing Our Savior for our children's education has been the best decision we have made. We have 2 boys, K and 4th grade. They have attended Our Savior for 2 years. The teachers are top notch from pre-school, to grade school to the extended care program. This school teaches integrity and Christian values while providing a challenging curriculum. Staff is always available for you and willing to help with life s challenges. This has been and continues to be a very positive educational experience.

Our Savior is a fantastic school and I wouldn't change the decision to send our two boys there. The class sizes are small (8-15 kids per classroom), so the children receive personalized attention each and every day. Teachers communicate early and often with the parents and are very responsive to us. Each year, my boys declare their teacher as the best one they have ever had. This speaks volumes for the faculty in the fact that the children love their teachers. The principal is absolutely the most caring, responsive and grounded administrator you can find. The school offers Spanish in preschool-8th grades. Our only option for a foreign language in the public schools through 6th grade was to put the children through language immersion and we were not willing to sacrifice their learning of math, English or science fundamentals because they are taught in a foreign language. Add to this the Christ-centered foundation in everything they do and you get a fantastic school which continues to develop intelligent, generous, respectful and thoughtful children who are ready to tackle high school. High test scores, fantastic faculty and great kids in a Christian school.

Our Saviors is a wonderful school. It thrives in academic excellence, athletics, music and faculty. My two girls love it! As a parent I know they are learning from the best of the best. They offer a safe environment with excellent security in the school. These days this is a concern. If you are searching for a great school, please check out Our Saviors in Excelsior, I guarantee you will be impressed! We certainly are! Jane Pate Parent

Last modified Our Savior School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8