Falcon Heights Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2014
Fabulous school for our 4 children attending. Kindergarden they were fought to read, great curriculum for art & sciences, physical outlet daily and culture of caring in the halls & playground. Really wonderful gem of a neighborhood school.

Posted April 21, 2010
Falcon Heights Elementary is a small neighborhood school that enrolls students who hail from all over the world and who have varying learning styles and capabilities. The school population has grown substantially since my sixth-grade daughter was in kindergarten, yet they continue to offer small classrooms and individualized attention. Falcon started a Green initiative in our district where uneaten food at both breakfast and lunch is given to local farmers for their livestock. Not only is this Green, but also has been an invaluable way for the students to become even more aware of how their own actions affect the community. The most amazing thing about our school is the community involvement. Volunteers at the school, many of whom are parents, have donated 3500 hours of service so far this school year! It truly takes a village to raise a child and I feel so fortunate to be surrounded by this one. Thanks to Falcon Heights Elementary!

Falcon Heights Elementary School 5

Posted March 15, 2010
Falcon Heights is a terrific neighborhood school. Both my sons went to this school-- one had to transfer to a different school due to special needs, and the other is still going to Falcon Heights now. The principal is extremely responsive, and the teachers have really good attitudes. They did their best with my older son who was difficult to teach and made him feel valuable; I have no complaints. Both my boys have enjoyed their experiences there. I would definitely recommend the school.

Falcon Heights Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2010
I think this school has lots of possibilities. It is small and easy to navigate and has some committed staff. BUT.. I also feel like they are complacent. The principal is not strong, the communication is largely limited to successes and fund-raising for the PTA, there is rigidity in doing things 'the way they have always been done', the after school program is particularly weak and disorganized, and the acceptance for diversity is light years behind other Roseville schools. Lots of possibility, lots of work to do and some resting on the laurels of good academics in the past. Check out the website and you'll get a sense of how far they are away from their counterparts in these areas. I think they can do much more with what they have

Posted September 16, 2009
This was a greatest school my daughter could possibly have attended. This year, she is in her first year of high school, but she still smiles when we drive by Falcon Heights Elementary School. The staff there is phenomenal, respect is a priority, they honor diversity, and excellence is expected.

Posted August 29, 2008
We transferred into the district with 2 elementary students. One is very compliant, the other is very easily distracted and loud. It was an easy fit for the compliant child and has been a very difficult fit for the other. I'm not sure if kid #2 would fit in anywhere. Very discouraging and not great communication between school and home for kid #2. She doesn't like school and is pretty sure that school doesn't like her. I would say Falcon Heights is fine if your child fits in socially and academically but doesn't seem to care if your child has struggles.

Falcon Heights Elementary School
1393 West Garden Ave, Falcon Heights, MN  55113
Last modified Falcon Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falcon Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top