Bad
Good

Posted January 29, 2013
This is an amazing school that really focuses on the individual student needs as well as the needs of the whole class. The staff is truly outstanding and the parents are very involved. Phy ed, art and music are very special programs here. The Parent Teacher Partnership works very hard to enhance student learning.

Posted October 25, 2012
My daughter went here for almost 2 years now and I LOVE this school. So much that we are in the process of trying to find a home to buy and we are looking in that area just so my daughter can continue to go to school there. The teachers and principal are phenomenal! This school is so focused on reading cirriculum that she was reading chapter books by the middle of 1st grade!! And I mean ones WITHOUT pictures and more than 20 words per page! I am thrilled and just sad that we had to temporarily move out of the area for a year. But hopefully she will return for the next school year!

Posted December 27, 2011
Amazing school! All 3 of my children have went to this school. Not a single complaint of any teacher they have had for grades k-5. The art program is incredible. I am always impressed with the complexity and creative art projects they bring home. The principle knows all students by name and he is always running around visiting and participating in the classrooms. The emphasis put on installing, teaching and rewarding good behavior is great, too.

Posted October 08, 2011
I went to this school, I can't think of a better elementary school than this.

Posted April 17, 2011
NTES.. Is wonderful the administration, staff and students have such a great attitude about learning. The principal cares about every child knows them by name and is very hands on.

Posted August 27, 2010
NTES is a very good school and my daughter has been attending there since Kinderjournery. I am pleased with the staff members and the facility. I'm glad that the principal whom once was my teacher when I was in grade school is still sharing his passion for better excellence in the younger generations. Overall, I couldn't ask for a better school for my child to attend and I am looking forward to working with facality memebers at North Trail Elementary and seeing my daughter strengthen her educational background in the years to come.

North Trail Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
I love how they are teaching our kids responsibility! Its great to see my little guy growing in such a positive way. He will be WAY prepared for college!

Posted September 06, 2009
We are very happy with this school. Their AR program is fantastic. The teachers are engaged and really go the extra mile to help the children. The Principal is awesome and very visible. They have a an outstanding PhyEd teacher too, who won an award last year. An excellent school.

Posted April 17, 2009
We could not be any more fortunate to have all 3 of our children attend this calibur of a school! The Principal is fantastic with the kids (and parents) and I have not met a teacher who I haven't liked yet! Their Special Education team is phenomenal!

Posted September 26, 2008
North Trail Elementary is an excellent school with great teachers and a great Principal. The parent involvement reflects on this great school also.

North Trail Elementary School
5580 170th St West, Farmington, MN  55024
Last modified North Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.