Forest Lake, MN

Century Junior High School 1

Posted August 08, 2013
This schools IEP program is failing in my eyes. I have gone through the same thing with this school 4 years apart. The staff seems to be unresponsive in finding solutions to help these students succeed. They seem to let the students fall by the wayside. To top it off when students are out of school for Dr appointments they start to count the student as unexcused even with Dr notes and then call them truant. They then file in court and make the child feel like they are in trouble for having medical problems. In my eyes the school has become the bully. I am a single parent and have to quit working and rely on my family now to keep a roof over a head. My kids are most important in my life and I should not have to fight this battle with the school. I am pulling my kids from the Forest Lake School District as others have that are involved with the Special Ed programs. They have robbed both of my kids of their educations! If you have a problem it falls on deaf ears. They will not even respond to a social worker who is trying to get them to correct the attendance report as it should have been excused.

Century Junior High School 2

Posted September 02, 2010
Misses the mark for kids who need special education evaluations, accommodations or advice on how to determine why a child is failing.

Posted November 18, 2008

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted March 11, 2008

Century Junior High School 1

Posted November 28, 2007

Century Junior High School
21395 Goodview Ave North, Forest Lake, MN  55025
Last modified Century Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Century Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top