Fridley, MN

Posted January 16, 2014
Woodcrest Elementary School, is now a Spanish Immersion program, and it is a very good program, I have been more than pleased with my childs progress and learning. So much so that I have no qualms about sending my other child there next year!

Woodcrest Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2013
i do not have much good to stay about this school, for example we have one of our 4 kids start class with take home 3 page " all about me" and another childs name crossed out and my child name written above.. this is my family.. Jonny's name crossed off and another childs name written above, another example to promote healthy eating only certain snacks are allowed, but there is not a acceptable list- if your child brings an unacceptable snack- they will not be allowed to eat it. and as a busy parent I needs list to tell my husband what to buy for snack for school. 2 times in one week my child home crying. shame on Woodcrest . Tex Books - not allowed home-unacceptable unqualified teachers with upper management who back the poor choices teachers are making. excuses and no resolve. Good luck with this school , I would not suggest it to anyone, I have one of 4 kids who have gone here andfNEVER have tolerated such poor standards.

Posted February 04, 2011
My oldest son went here for K-2 from 2005-2008. The teachers were enthusiastic and the administration was hands on. While attending the school was undergoing a remodeling update. It is really nice now. For the 2008-09 school year, Northpoint had opened up our children attended there.

Woodcrest Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
I love the staff! Everyone from the teachers to office staff to ECFE teachers and preschool teachers are wonderful and nurturing!

Woodcrest Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
Staff and Teachers ROCK!! They care a great deal about the students, family, and community!

Posted February 13, 2008

Posted November 28, 2004
- a former student

Woodcrest Elementary School
880 Osborne Rd NE, Fridley, MN  55432
Last modified Woodcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodcrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top