PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I went to this school for 8 solid years and it was the worst 8 years of my life. I went there from Kindergarten to 8th grade and this left me horribly unprepared for an education at any other high school much less college. The emphasis on subjects besides Bible is lacking to the point of nonexistent. The textbooks are outdated and irrelevant along the teaching. The students are rebellious from back lashing and the staff does nothing about it. All in all the largest waste of time and money I have ever spent.

All of my children attended Woodcrest from K5 through 12th grade. It was a wonderful experience for my children. My children were well prepared for college.

WBA walks the talk. Our two children currently attend. They have solid biblical teaching and academic excellence that puts public schools to shame. It is a safe, warm and ideal place where kids can focus on developing positive relationships with one another, self worth and pride in their work. I have seen the fruit that has come from this school - young men in women continuing their walk with the Lord. Also, in an age where Christian Schools have been distracted with excess, this school has done a great job in running a lean, focused program and has kept tuition reasonable. They are an excellent model of doing more with less.

I graduated from this school. I had a less than pleasant experience, and the teachers were uncaring to say the least. The teachers played favorites, and ignored you if you less than popular. Although this school is considered to be a christian school it was in NO way a help to me as a christian.

i love it a great king james bible school for my kids praise God!!! thank you woodcrest

Last modified Woodcrest Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12