PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We had such a bad experience with this schools and in particular the paincipal. We dropped off our 4 year old child and went home, the wife thought she had left her purse at the school as she couldnt find it so we went back and noticed our son was standing by the main door wondering! They have the main door enterance and two other doors that you have to go through untill u reach the classroom. When we asked the teachers, they were all surprised how he got to the main door. We went to the principals office to complain but she was so rude that we were just schocked at her behaviour. Instead of admitting the child was left unattended she kept saying we were aware that he was standing at the door, contrary to how the teachers who were surprised how he got to the main door which he could've opened easily. The principal probably never went to a school herself to learn how to talk to people with respect. We ended up paying the current months fee, registration fee and the next months fee because we had signed a contract and my son only was there fir 3 days. I would stay away from this unprofessional unit because you dint know how the kids are treated or if they have been left unattended when you drop them off and come home. Stay away...

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Leadership at this school is a joke to say the least. I dont think the principal ever went to school herself to learn manners and how to talk to parents

Al-Amal School offers my children the opportunity to excel in all academic areas. Coming from an educated background, I am always looking for the best educational standards for my kids. This school's administration has been diligently trying to improve all areas of instruction to cater to the needs of the 21st century tech era. Teachers put in extra effort to get kids ready for the MCAs. Their regular school tests keep the kids on a constant study schedule. The school's strong science and math projects and focus is a promise for its students to be geared up in order excel in Science fields in the US. I'm a more than a satisfied parent!

As a parent, I strongly recommend Al-amal School to our community members, its not just a a school, it gives a sense of being part of it , principal, staff, administration everyone is reachable at all times, islamic environment and arabic are excellent here. They are working hard to improve everyday and our children love going here. Everyone is like a big loving family. I love the school. ALHAMDOLILLAH!!!

Alahamdolillah, It is a blessing for us in USA to have a school like AL-AMAL. We needed the islamic environment with everything else , when you go in the morning you have quran going on. Children tested on NWEA yielded greater than average scores. No place is perfect but they are doing a really good job and keep the parents involved at all times ,open to suggestions, helathy discussions ,teachers are nice to the students. The principal is great as she is trying her best to bring the changes neede and to improve the areas already good. I have 3 kids and I am more than happy.

The school has really fallen off in last couple of years in regards to teachers, quality of education, performance of students. We have heard from many parents that this is because of the principal who came in and changed the staff and put unfair strictness on grading of students and overly discipline. Teachers in the middle school are bad, do a lot of yelling and don't know how to teach and if students don't perform, put the blame on students rather than take ownership on their own performance.

Below standard school. Focus in on overly discipline students without any focus on studies. Favorism by School principal and teachers. Teachers doesn't know how to teach. Teachers yell at students all the time, no respect, encouragement or help to students. Unfortunately, too late to pull my kids out of school, will do it as soon as I can.

My children went public school for a while and we decided to send them Al-amal, we are so pleased and happy with every thing, our kids love their school so much, and we are getting more than we ever expected Al-hamdu LIlah. we advice to every muslim to send their kids to Al-amal it is going to pay back Insha'Allah.

Needs discpline, and better reading,writing programs..Elementary needs improvment but preschool and high are good. Stiil needs science supplies for upper grades

Elementary teachers are spending time discplining not teaching, so students are not learning well. High school is good, even though they lack science equip. preschool is great!!! Ellementary kids need discplining out of class so kids can focus and learn.

Last modified Al-Amal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12