PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 19, 2012
Al-Amal School offers my children the opportunity to excel in all academic areas. Coming from an educated background, I am always looking for the best educational standards for my kids. This school's administration has been diligently trying to improve all areas of instruction to cater to the needs of the 21st century tech era. Teachers put in extra effort to get kids ready for the MCAs. Their regular school tests keep the kids on a constant study schedule. The school's strong science and math projects and focus is a promise for its students to be geared up in order excel in Science fields in the US. I'm a more than a satisfied parent!

Posted March 08, 2012
As a parent, I strongly recommend Al-amal School to our community members, its not just a a school, it gives a sense of being part of it , principal, staff, administration everyone is reachable at all times, islamic environment and arabic are excellent here. They are working hard to improve everyday and our children love going here. Everyone is like a big loving family. I love the school. ALHAMDOLILLAH!!!

Posted March 07, 2012
Alahamdolillah, It is a blessing for us in USA to have a school like AL-AMAL. We needed the islamic environment with everything else , when you go in the morning you have quran going on. Children tested on NWEA yielded greater than average scores. No place is perfect but they are doing a really good job and keep the parents involved at all times ,open to suggestions, helathy discussions ,teachers are nice to the students. The principal is great as she is trying her best to bring the changes neede and to improve the areas already good. I have 3 kids and I am more than happy.

Al-Amal School 1

Posted January 14, 2012
The school has really fallen off in last couple of years in regards to teachers, quality of education, performance of students. We have heard from many parents that this is because of the principal who came in and changed the staff and put unfair strictness on grading of students and overly discipline. Teachers in the middle school are bad, do a lot of yelling and don't know how to teach and if students don't perform, put the blame on students rather than take ownership on their own performance.

Al-Amal School 1

Posted January 14, 2012
Below standard school. Focus in on overly discipline students without any focus on studies. Favorism by School principal and teachers. Teachers doesn't know how to teach. Teachers yell at students all the time, no respect, encouragement or help to students. Unfortunately, too late to pull my kids out of school, will do it as soon as I can.

Posted October 28, 2011
My children went public school for a while and we decided to send them Al-amal, we are so pleased and happy with every thing, our kids love their school so much, and we are getting more than we ever expected Al-hamdu LIlah. we advice to every muslim to send their kids to Al-amal it is going to pay back Insha'Allah.

Al-Amal School 2

Posted January 16, 2010
Needs discpline, and better reading,writing programs..Elementary needs improvment but preschool and high are good. Stiil needs science supplies for upper grades

Al-Amal School 3

Posted January 16, 2010
Elementary teachers are spending time discplining not teaching, so students are not learning well. High school is good, even though they lack science equip. preschool is great!!! Ellementary kids need discplining out of class so kids can focus and learn.

Al-Amal School

Posted November 07, 2008
Ive been a student at Al-Amal for 6 years now this is my final year and I will be soon heading off to college!!! I think Al-Amal is great for young muslim childern, it gives them a strong Islamic background and prepares them for the world ahead. I am soo grateful I attend Al-Amal, and I would reccomend it to any student/partent.

Posted October 01, 2008
This school seems to have found a great balance between Islamic teachings and core classes. Their middle/high school tested highest in Math in the state. My son graduated with college credits accepted by the University of Minnesota. I you want your child learn about Islam and be best prepared for college, this school should be your choice in Minnesota. Note: for some grades they have a waiting list and the admission tests are pretty tough.

Al-Amal School