Fridley, MN

Posted April 24, 2013
Fridley high is a great school.teachers they know what they r doing.kids get a good base from here for future.

Fridley Senior High School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
it was a miracle school for my daughter. all of the others failed this one didn't

Fridley Senior High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The children are well rounded when they graduate.

Posted March 23, 2009
I'm a Fridley high school grad. and I just have to say, this school is absolutely amazing. The educational programs are through the roof, and it's even got international baccalaureate. Not to mention the small class sizes, friendly atmosphere, and great sports teams and activities. Highly recommended!

Fridley Senior High School 4

Posted September 08, 2005

Fridley Senior High School 2

Posted April 29, 2005

Posted January 20, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student at Fridley. My 6th grade teacher and my homeroom teacher and alot of my other teachers in all the schools would help me with anything. They would take time to work one on one with me and I started understanding alot more things. If they were buzy they would help me later in the day. There is also an after school homework class in the middle school which helps out the students who get pretty bad grades because they cant understand the material. The staff at all Fridleys schools are great. They put forth the effort to help their students and make sure that they are safe. If one of their students are not safe then they take it into their own hands and make sure that the student will be safe. They will try to help with anything that they can help with. (even talking).

Fridley Senior High School 1

Posted August 04, 2004

Fridley Senior High School
6000 West Moore Lake Dr, Fridley, MN  55432
Last modified Fridley Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fridley Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top