Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted September 28, 2015
I love the school and teachers. I have had 2 kids go there, one of which is still there, my oldest said that Stevenson challenges which she loved when she was there and my youngest likes having more than 1 teacher or helper to answer questions. Awesome school

Posted April 01, 2013
Amazing! I am very impressed with the staff and Mr. Vossler. Their programs offer the quality of education that I had hoped my kids would get. I'm especially impressed with the teaching staff! Whenever I have a concern, it is promptly addressed and resolved. I also like how the school works hard to involve the parents in conferences, events and fundraisers. Many of the fundraisers would not operate without parents. It looks to be a well-oiled machine! I love that my kids have the opportunty to go here.

Posted October 19, 2012
my kids attended Stevenson for almost 2 years and i must say its by far the best school my kids have EVER attended!! Mr. Dauer is a great teacher. He is so caring and ooh, so professional. All the teachers are very professional and patient. The kids have over 4 classes through out the day and the children are exposed to everything from basic math to advanced music and literature. My kids we're 2 years ahead of their grade level when we firts moved to California. Unfortunately i had to move out of state and now im having trouble academically in the California school my kids are attending. I miss Stevenson so much and i hope one day we can return again. If you're looking for the best school in Minnessota, search no more THIS is your school. Love and miss you Stevenson staff and teachers!

Posted April 27, 2010
Great hardworking staff! My child loves coming to school here.

Posted June 24, 2008
Excellent dedicated Teachers, Principal and Staff!!!

Stevenson Elementary School
6080 East River Rd, Fridley, MN  55432
Last modified Stevenson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.