Golden Valley, MN

Posted December 16, 2014
I went to noble from 2006-2011 and it was so amazing I loved all of the teachers and they always wanted to help. My sister goes there now and she also Loves it! Even tho there is bullying sometimes she has learned how to stay out of it from the school! They teach so good the teachers are so nice even though most have left and there are now new ones they are still amazing! Even though I don't go there anymore I still have bonds with her teachers. The school does so many good things and has so many fundraisers and they are so fun. I still walk there to say hi and help out. I meet all of my best friends there and want to send my kids there when I grow up :)! The community may miss the old principle but we still love the new one. Noble is the best elementary school I have ever seen! GO LIONS! :)

Noble Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
Our experience at the school this year made it easy to understand why the rating dropped to 3/10. My child witnessed bullying, teachers told her not to be tattletale, the principle wanted to save the student who was bullying and not those who were effected by his actions (swearing, punching, broke a child's arm, threatened others, etc.). The pressure put on the kids to do well on the state testing was over the top. Perhaps the worst experience was finding out half way through the year that the teachers were being pulled out of their classrooms 2-3 days every week for "training" of some sort and our kids had subs instead. The school made no attempts to communicate this, it was learned by asking my child about her day and then finally initiating a conversation with the school to find out more. I don't know about you, but I sure want a dedicated teacher with my child more than 60% of the time to ensure continued learning. In the end, I pulled my child and am taking her to a better school. We must not be alone, since a survey was sent home the last week of school asking parents if their children would be returning next year. Open enrollment is a nice option.

Posted November 27, 2010
My daughters attend Noble and love it. The staff is wonderful and the esprit de corps fabulous. My girls love the Chess Club on Wednesdays, Music class and look forward to starting in the string program in 4th grade.

Posted April 03, 2005
My daughter is in her second year at this scool. She absolutly loves it! The teachers are amazing, the staff is always willing to help. They are very accepting of parental involvment, in fact it is strongly encouraged. I volunteer on a weekly basis inside and outside of my childs classs and find it very rewarding. I only wish this was a K-12 school as it is going to be very hard to have her leave such a wonderful program!

Posted April 22, 2004
I am very pleased with this school! The teachers are great and communicate with the parents on a regular basis. Also the principal is excellent! I love this school.

Posted March 14, 2004
My Grandchildren have gone to this school and it has always been well run, provided excellent teachers who handle their classrooms well have been outstanding in the academic arena. The parent involvement is high as well and the children have opportunities for help as well as challenges for the brighter students.

Noble Elementary School
2601 Noble Ave North, Golden Valley, MN  55422
Last modified Noble Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top