PK, 1-8, 10, 12
Grasston, MN

Grace Christian School 0

Posted November 14, 2007
My child has been at Grace Christian School since PS. For the past 6+ years I have seen children come from low to no self-esteeem, to walking tall and believing in themselves. I see the kids get excited about learning at an even, to rather more of advanced rate than the Public taught children. (I am very grateful for all of our schools!) My child is receiving an education that teaches not only the academics and self-worth, but the wisdom and knowledge of who they are in Jesus Christ. I have never seen such love in a school in all my life! It's like home-school with friends. You do not have to be a member of the supporting Church to have your child attend this school. Everyone is welcome and loved. If our children do not know who they are, how will they know where to go? Thank you Grace!

Grace Christian School
406 Pine St, Grasston, MN  55030
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK, 1-8, 10, 12
Grace Christian School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top