Ham Lake, MN

McKinley Elementary School 5

Posted April 22, 2010
My family is in their second year at McKinley and my daughter just loves this school. All the teachers, principal, interim principal, secretaries, social worker, nurses are so wonderful. Mr. V. and Mr. E. always have a smile for everyone and greet all the kids by name. Everyone is so approachable and helpful. They all care for each student as an individual and show such patients, it is amazing as a parent to see it. The PTA is fantastic and do such fun things for the school and families. I can't say enough good things about this school.

McKinley Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2007
Our experiences at McKinley have been very positive. The staff encourages my child to do her best and to be her best. My thanks to the staff there!

McKinley Elementary School
1740 Constance Blvd NE, Ham Lake, MN  55304
Last modified McKinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McKinley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top