Posted September 08, 2009
My daughter graduated from HHS and it was a great school and a great experience. Parents in the school district are very involved. Students are taught by an excellent cadre of teachers. At HHS expectations are high and the students are given every opportunity for an excellent education.

Posted June 04, 2009

Posted January 25, 2009

Posted March 02, 2008
When I attended this school it was full of clicks and if you didn't have money you were unpopular. Theachers always moved throught the materials to quickly and I actually had to aquire a tutor for some time. When I did try to get help from the teachers they would not explain anything so that I could understand. I wasn't satisfied with this school so I switched to another and I graduated from that one as saluditorian.

Posted June 08, 2007

Posted February 22, 2006
- a former student
I went to this school a few years back, and I have lots of positive comments about the school! However, I think the administration is lacking a bit and needs to re-evaluate who they have in charge of the high school - really nothing is getting done for new classes. Overall, the programs are great. The school has an amazing fine arts program which is almost strong enough to overshadow the sports which are excellent. Hermantown has a great balance, they don't put all there eggs into one thing it is a pretty good school for any type of person.

Posted April 17, 2004

Posted August 19, 2003

Hermantown Senior High School
4335 Hawk Circle Dr, Hermantown, MN  55811
Last modified Hermantown Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hermantown Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top