Public charter
Hopkins, MN

Ubah Medical Academy Charter School 3

Posted September 27, 2013
Ubah Medical Academy is pretty fun to be in. It's a charter school specifically for Somali students and other East African students--or whatever they may be. They provide a safe environment that we can all learn in comfortably. There are smaller classes, and the teacher to student ratio is pretty amazing. The small classes help teachers focus better on their students and give us a better chance at succeeding. There are programs that give us a better chance at getting into a good college with a guaranteed way of paying for the expenses. For example, College in Schools and College Possible give us real-life college experiences and we get college credits as well as high school credits.

Ubah Medical Academy Charter School 4

Posted September 25, 2013
Well my school is advancing each year! Every new year brings very new faces! It's where we meet friends, and create memories to cherish later on in life. More than that, it's an amazing learning site! The teachers are great here, and everyone gets along! If people want to fit in, this is where they're welcome. Homework is a must, and they do everything they can to get us scholarships. They best prepare us for the world to come! A new generation of kids who can change the world! I am determined t change the world, as are my friends! There's no obstacle that can prevent us from moving on. I wouldn't say it's the best of the best, but it really is great. Of course it's high school, so I admit there might be drama at times, but hey, what high school never had drama? Accomplishing more goals.. is the main star in our eyes!

Posted June 26, 2009

Posted October 24, 2008

Ubah Medical Academy Charter School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
I am going to graduate in 5 days. I have been going to this school for these last fours years and I am proud to say it was for the right reasons. Ubah medical academy is a family not just any scool the teachers are like second parents.

Posted December 26, 2007

Posted September 21, 2007

Ubah Medical Academy Charter School 3

Posted May 15, 2007

Ubah Medical Academy Charter School
1600 Main St, Hopkins, MN  55343
Last modified Ubah Medical Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ubah Medical Academy Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top