Inver Grove Heights, MN

Posted January 29, 2013
My daughter is in fifth grade there now ad she is one of the smartest in here class! she says its because her teachers took her to new heights in her younger years. She loves this school and has so many friends there. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to find school here. They have great teaching methods there and sometimes when I sub, I have nothing to say but the students are wonderful! A great school, five stars!

Posted May 27, 2010
My son has now completed Kindergarten and first grade here and I have been impressed with the ability of the teachers to recognize and meet each child's abilities. My son's K teacher felt he was gifted within weeks of the school year and was able to incorporate some more stimulating work right away. Within months the district had extensive testing done,more appropriate placements and he is happier. Similarly, I have seen her and other staff work with a couple of children who barely spoke English and the beginning of the school year and they now write complete sentences! My son really enjoys all of the teachers and staff; they and their leadership are so positive and caring. I only wish the school were better organized in the area of utilizing parents as classroom helpers to meet AYP for all kids and had more classroom or grade specific parent involvement/community building activities.

Posted November 21, 2004
I have 2 children in Pine Bend. My youngest daughter has a speech delay and my oldest daughter has had some trouble in reading. Both of their teachers are great. I just want to thank them for everything they are doing and will do for my kids. The teachers at this school really do care about the students and I would highly recommend this school.

Pine Bend Elementary School
9875 Inver Grove Trail East, Inver Grove Heights, MN  55076
Last modified Pine Bend Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pine Bend Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top