Inver Grove Heights, MN

Hilltop Elementary School 5

Posted August 19, 2011
I have two children attend Hilltop Elementary and I couldn't be more pleased with the education they have recieived. I have found the staff to be caring, genuine and great educators. My sons love school.

Hilltop Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2011
We have had a terrible experience at this school, and have decided to go to a neighboring district. The principal is rude. unproffesional and beyond arrogant. My child required a 504 plan for her Learning disabilitly. They not only did not follow it, they put my child in the postion of being ridiculed by her peers. They work AGAINST you not WITH you. If you have to send your child to a school in this district, I strongly recommend Pine Bend or Salem Hills. Stay away from Hilltop!

Hilltop Elementary School

Posted October 08, 2009
The teachers there are great!!!! They help out where help is needed!

Hilltop Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2009
Hilltop Elementary School has been a great school for my kids; I couldn't have asked for more. The staff are caring and great, the curriculum is current and the after school programing is wonderful. Great schools grow out of great leadership........

Hilltop Elementary School 2

Posted October 02, 2008
This school needs a caring principal and more caring teachers. Not gossipping liars who have personal issues with certain students. All students should have equal learning opportunities and shouldn't be singled out because the teacher has issues with minorities. Watch them your child could be labeled.

Hilltop Elementary School
3201 68th St East, Inver Grove Heights, MN  55076
Last modified Hilltop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hilltop Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top