Inver Grove Heights, MN

Inver Grove Heights Middle School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
My school is Inver Grove Heights Middle School. It is a excellent school because of the fine teachers who try to help each student especially in grade six feel comfortable and ready to learn. The teachers respond to emails if a parent has a question. School View is very helpful for both parents and students. It helps keep the parents aware of student progress. It is such a good communication tool for all.

Inver Grove Heights Middle School 5

Posted October 09, 2010
This school is the best I know of.

Posted August 24, 2009
This school was a disappointment for my child and I. The bullying is so bad here and we talked with the assistant principle a total of five times and nothing ever helped. Let's just say our whole family and grandparents were at the school the last time to talk about the bullying. We pulled my daughter from the school immediately and switched her to a different school where there have been no problems at all.

Posted January 27, 2009
I know when i have talked with a few teachers i could never get a straight answer when it came to whether or not my daughter understood what was being taught. Then i hear that a majority of her grade is based upon if the work is turned in on time. What happened to the old grading system, when you were graded on if it was right or wrong. Tell me if im wrong but i believe they just push these kids through. How is that benefiting our kids. Oh it's all about the no child left behind act. Well i think they need to really look at this growing problem cause it is not always about being #1.

Inver Grove Heights Middle School 3

Posted February 18, 2005
This School is a total mistake! I'm glad i sent my kid to a different school! I'm glad we moved to a private school! The teachers in this school need to help kids with their homework! you need more teachers like Strawn, Maddison, Maher, Konsor, Falls. All the teachers do is just sit there making the kids do all of the work and they sit there with their answer book try to look perfect for the 11 and 12 year old crushes. So what I'm trying to say is have your teachers give the kids the answers.

8167 Cahill Ave East, Inver Grove Heights, MN  55076
Last modified Inver Grove Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inver Grove Heights Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top