Inver Grove Heights, MN

Salem Hills Elementary School 5

Posted January 22, 2014
Wonderful School! My oldest son went there for Kindergarten in 2011/2012. The next year we moved, so he switched school districts. I hated it. They were nothing like Salem. So although we still live out of district, I drive him everyday to Salem. And now his little brother is in Kindergarten at Salem and I love it! They are so dedicated to their students. The staff is great! I am very pleased with the school all around!!

Salem Hills Elementary School 1

Posted April 30, 2012
Not a good experience at all for my child's first year there to many issues poor communication.however nice principal just wish she would of been around more.Had any meetings with the district on safety issues and nothing was done not safe at all.

Salem Hills Elementary School 2

Posted August 26, 2011
My son is at Salem Hills because my daughter is in their Atheneum program- it is not our home school. While we love the homey, small-school feel of Salem Hills, the teaching outside of the gifted program ranges from excellent to sub-par. We are getting a new principal this year, and I sincerely hope she can help turn things around. My son's scores actually fell during second grade in reading and math- mainly because his teacher didn't know how to manage a large group of students. Without strong principal leadership in the past, inexperienced and lower-quality teachers were hired to cover increasing numbers of students enrolled. We are hoping to see improvements with a new principal.

Salem Hills Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2008

Salem Hills Elementary School
5899 Babcock Trail East, Inver Grove Heights, MN  55077
Last modified Salem Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salem Hills Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top