Inver Grove Heights, MN
Students enrolled: 1,076

Posted January 25, 2012
I graduated in 2008 with the help of the excellent teachers that are employed here. Loved coming to this school everyday and learning about life. I would rate this school excellent for teacher quality, the schools administration knows what they are done and should keep up the good work, and has been recognized by Newsweek as the top 1000 schools in America for the past four years (2008-2011 school years) and I hope it will be five years in a row! Go S-P-A-R-T-A-N-S!

Posted December 19, 2011
amazing! i go here and i feel safe and its a great school. The teachers are nice!!!

Simley Senior High School 4

Posted March 16, 2011
This is a great school. The staff here help you on everything you need, and they work with you. They also have gea after school activities that you can enjoy after school.

Posted October 03, 2009
I love Simley High because the whole atmosphere is great to learn, everyone talks to each other and there are no cliques really. The teachers are great and everyone is welcome. The principal is very nice and the rest of the administration is nice too.

Posted December 20, 2008
I like it, Most teahcers are nice and they care about you. I learn pretty good. We have alot of clubs and AP classes. Theres always extra curricular activities. But some teachers are just lazy But every school has that lazy mean cranky teacher.

Simley Senior High School 2

Posted November 07, 2008
I think this school falls well below the average, especially for students with academic issues. Very few programs help these students become academically successful. They have many teachers that should be retired and just don't seem to care. None of them seem to go the extra yard and they are very quick to blame the parents and student for thier failings.

Posted September 04, 2004
We have been very pleased with Simley High School. Inver Grove Heights has a great sense of community and that carries over into the schools. The teachers are the best! They truly care about the students and the subjects that they are teaching them. It has been such a joy to watch my children learn and grow in the encouraging enviroment that Simley has provided.

Posted August 24, 2004
This is a excellent school for achieving in education. They provide the advanced classes, and the help from the teachers are excellent. Visit this school and find out. I am glad I have had the chance to attend Simley High School. The teachers are great, students are friendly and espically the school is overall in good condition.

Posted April 21, 2004
This is a wonderful school. We are a small metro school with great testing results! Check us out, we are really a place to learn and grow!

Simley Senior High School
2920 80th St East, Inver Grove Heights, MN  55076
Last modified Simley Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Simley Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top