PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 07, 2013
We had both of our Children go through Berea and it was a wonderful experience for all of us. They had a great quality Christian based education that will stay with them the rest of their lives. We still have one son in College now at Minnesota Duluth and he is doing great thanks to the education he received at Berea. I cannot say enough about all the teachers and volunteers they had.

Posted August 05, 2013
Our children have attended Berea since they were in Kindergarten and we have been extremely pleased with their education. I love knowing that my children are learning and studying the Word of God daily! What a blessing! And I thank God that we have a school where each class is taught from a Biblical worldview by wonderful, caring teachers. In addition, the small class sizes and "mentoring" of the older students to the younger students has been a wonderful atmosphere for our children to learn. I love seeing my children grow in wisdom and leadership through their school life. Monthly field trips, strong music program, annual fairs, activities (LEGO robotics, Basketball), and many other things -- we couldn't be happier to be able to give this opportunity in education to our children.

Posted August 05, 2013
I love our school. The smaller class sizes allow for personal attention. And now this year we start our preschool! I feel blessed to be able to send my children here!

Berea Lutheran School