Bad
Good

excellent people. The administration is very accomodating despite bad propaganda from state societies n name of defending rights..all of us parents are very happy and want this school to run the way it is.

The students are very happy and challenged at this school, and they have good score in shool test and state test . they benefit from the curriculum, teachers who understand what best for the student, in additional they enclose by highly motivated children who are inventive, creative. I have a highly developed sence humor and I gave 5stars becouse I feel it is good for the kids.

I have gone to this school and no matter what other people say about it i think it is a great school. The education is great the teachers interact with the students and help them on a level where no other school i have gone to can do. Many people are talking about the racial catergory i am not arab and i have gone there and no one has said anything to me about being arab. Religion is another story the whole school is run and based on islamic values and principles if your not muslim then look for another school to go to you cant hate a school because of who goes there. The teachers are nice the students are great and they have a good way of discipling who does wrong but that should'nt change your mind about this school it is wonderful in everyway

My family recently moved here from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and my wife and I thought it would be beneficial for our children to attend a school that fostered an environment our children would feel comfortable and familiar with. Unfortunately, we were highly disappointed. The curriculum is far from progressive from a worldly perspective and supports a clearly Arab-Centric emphases. I was alarmed when my children told me that other children openly inquired about our families religious beliefs and that teachers not only generally ignored this behavior but at times seemed to endorse this practice for the selection of friends. As a Muslim family we are strict followers of traditions and Islamic doctrine however, in an ever shrinking world a degree of social tolerance must be instilled and that is sadly lacking at Tarek Ibn Ziyad elementary school. When my daughter asked to go back to school in Riyadh because she felt hindered we knew we could do better!

It's important for us to nurture both the educational and moral development of our children. A highly valued school!

This school is run by a highly ethical administrator who is focused on strong academic preparation while respecting various cultural backgrounds. I'm proud that our state has a school that values quality education for immigrant students.

I find this school to be questionable. Questions are thwarted and not addressed. The adminstration is unorganized. The student body is mostly of one etinicity. Disipiline is questionable. Strong values and modesty are addressed but one has to question if the school is exclusively focusing on Arab culture. If you have questions dont expect the secretary to be nice or personable. You may find that descripencies in what they preach vs. what is practiced. I would recommend supporting the school but the Adminstration needs to do a better job at open and clear communcation with the parents of prospective students. Also, timely response is crucial.

Last modified Tarek Ibn Ziyad Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12