Kensington, MN

West Central Area S. Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2013
WCA South Elementary has been a great school for us to send our kids! It is has a great community involvement, and the small class sizes are amazing. I couldn't imagine sending our kids to another school! This school does very well academically and it definitely shows! Good work WCA!

West Central Area S. Elementary School 5

Posted May 05, 2004
WCA has a great atmosphere for my children. My children know all the other students in the building and are treated respectfully by their peers and their teachers, cooks etc. I feel the educational setting is superb. My husband and I are very grateful to have such a good school system in the area where we live.

West Central Area S. Elementary School
31 North Central, Kensington, MN  56343
Last modified West Central Area S. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Central Area S. Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top