Lakeville, MN

Kennedy Elementary School

Posted June 11, 2009
I have 2 sons who go to JFK. One receives special education. My experience at this school has been outstanding. I could not ask for a better special education program or teacher! My kids love it there!

Kennedy Elementary School 5

Posted May 04, 2009
My son has been attending JFK in the last few years and we are very happy about the school. While JFK is the older school in Lakeville, the principal and teachers are great and JFK feels like a family. I believe JFK, led by the principal, is genuinely interested in providing the best to all students. JFK is also very flexible in providing the need for individuals. For example, my son is rated very high on all tests and has been allowed to participate in many enrichment programs. While he meets the requirement to jump to higher grade, we had good meetings with his teachers to figure out the best mixed plan for him to cover both academic and social needs. When the principal and teachers always make themselves available and listen to/discuss children's need, you know this is a great school.

Kennedy Elementary School
21240 Holyoke Ave, Lakeville, MN  55044
Last modified Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top