Lakeville, MN

Posted January 28, 2013
My daughter loves this school and we are very happy with it. The teachers are very responsive and I have always gotten feedback and suggestions quickly to any concern/question I have had. I love all the parent involvement.

Posted June 21, 2012
My daughter has some specific learning challenges. She does not qualify for special ed, however the teachers have made modifications in the classroom to assist her specific needs. This past year, her test scores have skyrocketed! We are thrilled with the committed teachers and the caring community at this school! Kids are really given individual attention for optimal learning. What a difference the faith integration has made in the character of these kids!

Posted January 17, 2011
In each grade at this school the teachers have the children get up in front of the class for reports of some sort. What a difference this makes when it comes to children asking questions and being able to talk in front of a group. When we moved, my daughter's teacher could not believe how willing she was to contribute in class even though she is a bit shy. This was a great concept and really paid off!

Posted April 16, 2008
My daughter absolutely loves All Saints. The Teachers and staff are great. Our Principal was given an award for being one of the top 10, Catholic School Principals, in the country.

All Saints Catholic School 1

Posted December 12, 2007

Posted February 23, 2004

All Saints Catholic School
19795 Holyoke Avenue, Lakeville, MN  55044
Last modified All Saints Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
All Saints Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top