Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2011
I have had 2 children in this school. It was a great school several years ago, but the last few years, each year is more of a disappointment. They supposedly follow the Bully Protection program very seriously, but my kids have had more problems getting picked on than I can count and the teachers just ignore it until it is a bigger incident and parents had to be involved. 2010-11 school year my 5th grader started using an iPad for nearly EVERYTHING in school. Her grades fell each trimester no matter how diligent we were. I checked her iPad frequently and saw that many students were sending e-mails during classroom times even. There was no lock during classroom times so the students couldn't play games instead of learn what they are supposed to. I think this is what made my mostly As, few Bs student fall to Bs, Cs & Ds. I had another issue with the school. They setup an e-mail for my 11 year old daughter without my consent. This was an e-maiil that could receive public e-mails. When I found out I wanted her e-mail deleted because I felt she was to young for an e-mail that anyone could send to. Her teacher was very rude about it. In the end they kept it without my consent.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2011
lincoln school has great teachers and staff that make each kid feel like they're # 1. they also have different after school activities all year long for the kids to be involved in.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2010
I wish my kids could still go to school at Lincoln! The teachers are extremely kind and caring! The school no longer works for us geographically. Of course, a good parent/teacher relationship also benefits an outstanding education.

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted March 02, 2010
My daughter started school here this year and I'm not impressed. The teachers and staff all seem nice enough but the entire district falls short acidemically. Also they supposedly use the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program, and I know my daughter isn't completely innocent all the time, but every time she has a problem with another child and tells a teacher she says they don't believe her or they just kind of ignore it. Her old school has a no tolerance policy on the matter and they dealt with it right away, so what's the problem at Lincoln? Are the teachers too busy trying to meet requirements set by the BOE to care if the kids are getting along? I hope to move within the next couple of years because all the schools here are less than desireable. If you have other options I would suggest not moving to this area.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted January 19, 2010
I have 3 children that attend Lincoln Elemetary. All 3 are above average on all test scores I thank the teachers at this school they treat all the children with respect and make sure they have a high selfesteem they encourage with positive enforcement letting them know how smart they are. Im so proud of this school. All of these teachers need to be nominated for teacher of the year. Thank you so much to all of them for being a positive role model for all these kids. I truley believe you have played a huge part in creating some very smart,respectful kids.

Lincoln Elementary School
300 SW 6th St, Little Falls, MN  56345
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top