Luverne, MN

1 review of this school

Luverne Alternative Program 5

Posted May 19, 2004
- a former student
I went to the Luverne Alt. School from the ninth grade until the eleventh grade. This school was the best thing that happened to me. It was the one positive thing during a very difficult time in my life. I was able to work one on one with my teachers there, and became very close to them. I realize that alternative schools are notoriously stereotyped for having difficult students. However due to my experience, my family and I now look at alternative schools as life savers. I highly recommend the Luverne Alternative school for anyone that is having difficulties in a regular school setting.

Luverne Alternative Program
709 North Kniss, Luverne, MN  56156
Last modified Luverne Alternative Program is a Public school that serves grades 10-12
Luverne Alternative Program Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top