Posted October 24, 2013
I am a current student at Fitzgerald Middle School and I love it! All of the teachers love their jobs and you can tell through their success in teaching. As a student I can tell you that Loyola is like a big family and everyone is supporting and nice to each other. I love Loyola and would never think about switching schools

Posted June 05, 2005
- a former student
The level of education that I recieved at this school was amazing. I believed that I would learn next to nothing at this middle school level. With all the subjects, including Science, History, Geography, English, Literature, Computer, and more, along with building and launching model rockets for science, going to the Big Island Rendezvous in Albert Lea, and Exchange City for the sixth graders, and also Valleyfair at the end of the year. These all are rewards for the great students that have been produced from Fitzgerald Middle School.

Posted August 13, 2004

Fitzgerald Middle School
110 N 5th Street, Mankato, MN  56001
Last modified Fitzgerald Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
Fitzgerald Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top