Posted April 03, 2013
We decided to try Immanuel Lutheran after our oldest child was being bullied in the public school. Overall, this school gets 5 stars because of the quality education. The teachers genuinely care about the students and their academic success, as well as spiritual development. Small class sizes have helped our children develop healthy self-esteem. The best part is that the Word of God is integral in all the subjects taught, from spelling and Spanish, to science and social studies. There are sports activities, music, choir, band, drama, and Lego robotics. Our children each found activities in which they could thrive. When the kids were younger, we took advantage of the after school care. I recommend this school to other parents seeking quality Christian education for a reasonable tuition.

Immanuel Lutheran School 4

Posted April 23, 2007
I am very satisfied with ILS. The teachers care very much and with the small class sizes, they can get to know each student very well. Parents are encouraged to get involved at every age level (K-12).

Posted April 29, 2004
Both of my children are enrolled at Immanuel. The Lord has blessed this school and I am enjoying the bible-based learning they are receiving. It is a real blessing. The teachers are very dedicated and the small class sizes allow a lot of interaction between students and teachers. I thank the Lord for this school.

Posted September 09, 2003
My husband and I are extremely happy with the education our four children are getting at Immanuel. Our children are in 9th, 7th, 3rd and 1st grades. It is Christ-centered and bible based. There are many extra curricular activities such as band, hand-bells, choirs, drama club, soccer, volleyball, basketball, and most importantly they have chapel and bible verse memorization every day. We are so thankful for the committed teachers and staff. They watch out for our children's souls.

Immanuel Lutheran School
421 North 2nd Street, Mankato, MN  56001
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top