Weaver Lake Science Math & Tech School 4

Posted March 07, 2014
I started going here in the fourth grade and I really liked it! I wanted to go to a school with more technology opportunities, and I sure got them! We got to make clay animations with iPads, take pictures of Monarch butterflies, and program robots! The kids are a bit meaner because most of them come from Brooklyn Park, but not extreme. I was bullied quite a bit, but I had a good group of close friends that supported me. If your child is going here in the future, warn them that the kids can be a bit rough compared to Basswood or Rush Creek.

Posted October 25, 2013
The hands on learning and technology that is integrated into the teaching and learning experience is awesome. Really keeps my son engaged in learning. Teachers have been excellent. Treat my son with respect, connect with him personally as if only child in classroom. Great ethnic diversity in the school which we love with parents that are engaged in their children's education. Great turnout at school activities and fundraisers. Downside, due to students being from all over district and beyond, takes effort to meet and make friends outside of school. However, not unlike private schools in that way. I hope you are lucky enough to get in! (My son is in 4th, started in K)

Posted July 16, 2012
I have had three children attend Weaver Lake since it became a STEM school and they have all loved it. The teachers level of enthusiasm and dedication is unmatched. We previously attended another very high performing school in the district and that school was very good. The difference here is with the curriculum being integrated, my children have truly loved going to school. So much easier when the kids get up and look forward to going each day! Been very lucky to have such excellent teachers for my children (kids love their teachers and my kids standardized test scores have been great).

Posted June 01, 2012
After a bumpy few years in our home district we found Weaver Lake STEM. It has been nothing short of fantastic. The staff and teachers are wonderful to work with and are very engaged with each student to help them grow. We are hoping our youngest will also get the opportunity to attend here as well.

Posted May 02, 2012
My son goes to weaver lake STEM school and I am very much satisfied with his overall learning . He is very happy and confident. His Class teacher Mrs.Larsen is very supportive and very prompt in replying to my queries . Mrs.Peel is a ideal role model , she has consistently tried hard to increase the quality of edacution and voer all development.

Posted April 29, 2011
We have three kids in Weaver Lake STEM School and we have been very pleased with the education our children are receiving. They are confident, happy, and enjoy being in school with other kids who are focused on learning about Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. in addition to Music, Art and Phy Ed. We feel our kids are learning in a manner that will better prepare them for Junior High, High School and beyond because of the education they are receiving here at Weaver Lake STEM.

Posted November 28, 2010
My son goes in this school. I am very happy with school's way of teaching. Like there enrichment programs for high achievers.

Weaver Lake Science Math & Tech School 1

Posted April 23, 2007
- a former student

Weaver Lake Science Math & Tech School 4

Posted June 09, 2005

Weaver Lake Science Math & Tech School
15900 Weaver Lake Rd, Maple Grove, MN  55311
Last modified Weaver Lake Science Math & Tech School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weaver Lake Science Math & Tech School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top