Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter currently attends this school, and we love it. The principal,teachers and the school staff are an amazing people. Hands on learn, very involved partners and activity that promotes enhanced learning are things we love about this school.

My son has been going to Weaver since 4 star and they provided an excellent program to prepare him for Kindergarten. He is very prepared for kindergarten and provides a comfortable and safe environment for my son. His Kindergarten teacher has been amazing and helpful to the learning accommodations he requires and continues to adjust her teaching, classroom and the students to allow a successful learning and safe environment for the kiddos. I have been very impressed so far with the dedication and work put into his learning experience.

We have impressed by the teachers and the curriculum at this STEM school. My children are well prepared for Middle School and beyond. The school also has a dynamic PTA that support the students and teachers.

I have three children that are currently attending Weaver Lake STEM. When I got the call that three spots had opened up for us to attend it was a quick yes. The integration between all subjects has opened up a whole new world for my boys outside of school they see how math and science need to work together. Each fall the eagerly look forward to their Monarch unit (and in the last year they have learned A LOT about the declining population). They want to be better steward of the environment. One of my sons was struggling in our neighborhood school and it wasn't until we started at Weaver that I felt his needs were being addressed and met and I was included as a team member in his educational choices. I felt valued as a parent partner and not like I was just handing the care of my children to a babysitter.

I started going here in the fourth grade and I really liked it! I wanted to go to a school with more technology opportunities, and I sure got them! We got to make clay animations with iPads, take pictures of Monarch butterflies, and program robots! The kids are a bit meaner because most of them come from Brooklyn Park, but not extreme. I was bullied quite a bit, but I had a good group of close friends that supported me. If your child is going here in the future, warn them that the kids can be a bit rough compared to Basswood or Rush Creek.

The hands on learning and technology that is integrated into the teaching and learning experience is awesome. Really keeps my son engaged in learning. Teachers have been excellent. Treat my son with respect, connect with him personally as if only child in classroom. Great ethnic diversity in the school which we love with parents that are engaged in their children's education. Great turnout at school activities and fundraisers. Downside, due to students being from all over district and beyond, takes effort to meet and make friends outside of school. However, not unlike private schools in that way. I hope you are lucky enough to get in! (My son is in 4th, started in K)

I have had three children attend Weaver Lake since it became a STEM school and they have all loved it. The teachers level of enthusiasm and dedication is unmatched. We previously attended another very high performing school in the district and that school was very good. The difference here is with the curriculum being integrated, my children have truly loved going to school. So much easier when the kids get up and look forward to going each day! Been very lucky to have such excellent teachers for my children (kids love their teachers and my kids standardized test scores have been great).

After a bumpy few years in our home district we found Weaver Lake STEM. It has been nothing short of fantastic. The staff and teachers are wonderful to work with and are very engaged with each student to help them grow. We are hoping our youngest will also get the opportunity to attend here as well.

My son goes to weaver lake STEM school and I am very much satisfied with his overall learning . He is very happy and confident. His Class teacher Mrs.Larsen is very supportive and very prompt in replying to my queries . Mrs.Peel is a ideal role model , she has consistently tried hard to increase the quality of edacution and voer all development.

We have three kids in Weaver Lake STEM School and we have been very pleased with the education our children are receiving. They are confident, happy, and enjoy being in school with other kids who are focused on learning about Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. in addition to Music, Art and Phy Ed. We feel our kids are learning in a manner that will better prepare them for Junior High, High School and beyond because of the education they are receiving here at Weaver Lake STEM.

Last modified Weaver Lake Science Math & Tech School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.