Bad
Good

Rice Lake Elementary School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 17, 2015
Respect, Learning, Responsibility! Is our school motto. No bullies. Diversity is celebrated. Character is part of the curriculum.

Posted September 05, 2014
I open enrolled my daughters in Rice Lake last year and I must say I am truly pleased with my decision! The school has great teachers and support staff, good communication, and a wonderful PTO. The principal Mr. French is always outside to greet students and parents at drop off and pick up. My children have learned a great deal and greatly strengthen themselves in math and reading. I would strongly recommend this school for anyone who is looking to provide their children with an excellent learning environment .

Posted September 09, 2013
Rice Lake is an amazing elementary school in Maple Grove, MN because: -Our Teachers think outside the box, and teach beyond traditional methods. -Our Principal is engaged, award winning, and forward thinking. -Our PTO is very active, involved, and intense about creatively building funds for the school. -Our Kids model Respect, Learning and Responsibility. -Our Administrators are engaged, positive, caring, and on top of all the details. -Our programs include awesome special ed, gifted ed, ESL, and more. Teachers teach to what levels each kid is at... leveled learning.

Posted September 09, 2013
Rice Lake is an amazing school with great teachers, kids, and volunteers. The teachers that I have had the privilege of working with are great communicators, listen to concerns and take measures to help each individual student reach their potential! Our Principal is always finding ways to improve the school, getting news to the families, and building a stronger community. The entire staff works hard and goes above and beyond to make Rice Lake a great place for our kids. The PTO works year round to help bring in new technology, student activities, and many other items/services that students and staff need. I am so blessed to be a part of this school!

Posted May 01, 2013
Rice Lake has been an amazing experience for my child (currently in third grade) and my second child will enter kindergarten in the fall. The teachers are not only caring and considerate, but they tirelessly and creatively challenge each and every student on his/her own level. We have had only positive experiences so far at Rice Lake. The principal, Mr. French, is approachable and willing to share information with parents. There is a very active and involved PTO. My child has made many friendships and we love our neighborhood school!

Posted April 04, 2011
I am not yet in at your school, soon to enroll my child. i need information on when will be the start of your school year and what are the things needed for enrollment thank you very much

Posted April 27, 2009
My sone goes there and he is getting all the required attention.

Posted December 12, 2005
Rice Lake is a caring school from A to Z. I am proud to say my children attend there.

Rice Lake Elementary School
13755 89th Ave North, Maple Grove, MN  55369
Last modified Rice Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.